Thread: The phoenix forum: The leading tradeshow for adult online returns march 27

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

The phoenix forum: The leading tradeshow for adult online returns march 27

THE PHOENIX FORUM: THE LEADING TRADESHOW FOR ADULT ONLINE RETURNS MARCH 27

The Phoenix Forum, presented by CCBill, returns March 27, 2014 to the sunny warmth of Tempe, Arizona. As the foremost educational/networking event for the Adult Business Community, and unlike larger exhibit-style trade shows, The Phoenix Forum (TPF) is a mid-sized gathering, offering attendees a more relaxed face-to-face networking environment and providing unsurpassed opportunities to meet, learn and share ideas with their online business peers.

For more than a decade, The Phoenix Forum has set the bar when it comes to a show that is truly both highly informative, and satisfyingly social. Each year, hundreds of the most pivotal industry personalities, representing all aspects of the online adult business world, convene for three days at this private and exclusive trade event to discuss trends and pertinent business concepts while relaxing in a comfortable and pleasant locale.

The theme for 2014 is New, Now, Next and with key educational tracks and targeted networking events, such as the new mini-trade show, The Dream Forum, this show promises to be an event which embraces our past, while connecting opportunities in the present ? allowing us to adapt to the future of the industry. Each year brings new business and with it, new opportunities to learn. With an intense non-self-promotion format, the educational panels at the Forum are known for their business approach and diversity. The Phoenix Forum has chosen to include some broad ranging subsets such as billing and mobile onto most every panel, empowering a wider scope of business conversation to most every topic.

The Gay Forum, as part of The Phoenix Forum, covers topics and offers events relevant to gay business professionals, and has become the single most attended gay-focused event in the industry. This show-in-a-show is not excluding in nature, but has actually been instrumental in recent years in opening up opportunities across all industry segments and genres.

The three day schedule combines educational tracks and expert panelists along with structured power lunches, networking happy hour sessions, evening receptions and special events which are all designed toward a single focus - to help attendees meet and do business ? with a lot of fun along the way.

Attendees will have the chance to:

• Meet their peers within the Adult industry
    • Learn new business techniques
    • Discover where the Adult industry is headed
    • Get insider?s access to the latest news
    • Conduct business
    • Enjoy receptions and special events!

Of course, more information on events and registration is available at thephoenixforum.com, In the meantime, it's time to start making plans and clearing calendars. As from March 27 through March 29, The Phoenix Forum is back.

Attached Images Attached Images

This is the best show of the year!

I will be there as usual

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Great! See you there

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm hoping there will be hourly reviews posted here!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I'm hoping there will be hourly reviews posted here!
    Well...

Im here...

It's my first time...

So far...So good...

Joe

Hey Nick...
    I dont really know how to set-up that whole signature thing... But here ya go....
    http://www.joeschmoevideos.com/

Started out here... with a public account that grew to 20million views... http://www.xtube.com/amateur_channel...php?u=22regina before I opened this one..

DVD's here... http://www.amvc.com/showroom/jsp-videos.shtml

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I did get a Robert Chandler Twitter picture, from Twitter.

No one here went?

I met wonderful people at InterNext las Vegas.