Thread: Adpanel.net - the best place to buy, sell and trade your adult traffic

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Adpanel.net - the best place to buy, sell and trade your adult traffic

**About ADPANEL,NET**

We are the Fastest Payout Adult Advertising Network. Threshold 10$ payout on net7 with the fees just 2%. We provide worldwide solutions to monetize all your traffic. Multiple ad format with best cpc and cpm rates

adpanel.jpg

**5 REASONS TO JOIN US**

- We pay immediately.
    - We have huge varieties of ad formats with customizations.
    - We know the game and share our knowledge.
    - We are addicted to results.
    - We monetize all your traffic.

---Publisher---

Money will pay for clicks with popup, mobile ads, and mobile redirect. The system auto exchange traffic with publisher. Just only short time, your visitors will increase significantly. That's mean your revenue will also grow BIG.

Ex: Your traffic out 5000 clicks / day, you will receive the corresponding with the number of clicks you give out. That?s means you will have a critical source of new visitor.

5.png

---Advertiser---

There are a lot of ways to buy advertising at Adpanel,net:

- Buy Banner: You can go into the list of publishers who will agrees to sell the position of banner.

- Buy Campaign : You can buy campaign with each national CPC just only 0,001$

- Buy Popup : You can buy popup 0,1$/1000 popup.

- Buy Mobile ADS: Advertising on mobile devices but will not discomfort to viewers but still get highly effective.

- Buy Mobile Redirect: Advertising will redirect to your website if it identifies the client entering = mobile access. Very high effective to buy campaign with this package for mobile game products.

1.png

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Has anyone ever used this adult advertising network yet?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhoang View Post
    Has anyone ever used this adult advertising network yet?
    If you're looking for a fast payout adult advertising network, AdPanel.net is the best choice. Weekly payout, minimum just 10$ with the fees only 2%. They're just founded in late 2013 but this team has over 10 years of experience in this industry. They have lots of tips to help you monetize all your traffic and increase cpc, cpm rate.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by dollyquyen View Post
    If you're looking for a fast payout adult advertising network, AdPanel.net is the best choice. Weekly payout, minimum just 10$ with the fees only 2%. They're just founded in late 2013 but this team has over 10 years of experience in this industry. They have lots of tips to help you monetize all your traffic and increase cpc, cpm rate.
    5% bonus on the revenue generated by publisher referring other publishers, lifetime in AdPanel.net

While the first post was fine and I allowed it ... creating multiple user names to post about how great the product is .. isn't fine. I've moderated this board over eight years now, and a brand new dude with a new product that no one has heard of yet it isn't likely to have a bunch of new people wanting to suddenly sign up to GWW and give you raving reviews. You want to endear yourself to the members here, then participate in discussions and build up some familiarity and trust.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    You got it Bec! They didn't endear themselves to me for how they handled things.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Sure is hard these days to filter the good from the fakers. The made-up usernames are a clue.

I'm old and poor, a one-man shop, wanting to replenish my customer base with new buyers, so I can get back to Europe, in light of rising hotel costs, and rising currency exchange rate.

None of this is helping me get there, to do that.