Thread: Another Affiliate Program Question To You..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Another Affiliate Program Question To You..

When you sign up to a sponsor program, you obviously signup for a specific site or something specific to the webmaster program however, once you have signed up to the program be it per sign up, recurring, per clickor whatever, do you promote ALL of the sites that affiliate program has to offer or only specific sites?

Also, say an affiliate program offers a variety of products, not just paysites, will you try your hand at all of the different types of sites / services the program offers or not?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    For myself I like to try new things, so if a sponsor offers say a spam blocker along with a cutie site i will try it, but I am also kind of finicky.

I like to check to make sure that when they click onto my link they actually go to that site instead of say to some huge search engine list that includes sites I feel would offend my surfers... like to be honest, hetro sites.

I think some of those sponsors that offer other services don't allow for specific promotion either. I mean there was a sponsor who offered an interesting program but all the promotional material was more hetro in nature so I passed because i didn't think it appropriate for a gay site.

my pennies worth.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

AusCoding Allan
    I generally select what I identify as the higher quality sites both in terms of design and content- to me i try to promote the sponsor sites that go with the look and feel of my site. Now in the case of your program lee I can pretty much run all the sites

Cheers,

Allan

i try all the sites i can relate to the niche and tour of well enough to market, but that is not always a majority. for example, i can't promote general gay or general straight sites worth beans - so i promote what works.