Thread: Curious Cash...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Curious Cash...

Please tell us a bit about your program in here

I figured as you were kind enough to help out one of our community members getting to Internext it was the least we could do for you :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Well well well.

An OPEN invitation to waffle on does not come along everyday...

He he he he he.

Thanks Lee :-)

OK. Most of you know me and therefore know something about Curious Cash, but many of you would not know the history....

Curious Cash was lauched in April this year, but it is by no means the new kid on the block.....

CuriousTim starting shooting young straight Australian sportsmen and surfer boys and launched BoyBuck$ in 1999, which grew from 1 original site to over 15 original, exclusive and fresh content sites.

I launched GayMoneyMachine, drawing on CuriousTim's infrastructure, in 2002.

As BoyBuck$ continued to expand and GayMoneyMachine grew beyond all expectations, it became obvious that both programs were outgrowing themselves...

So Curious Cash was born!

With myself, CuriousTim and WebmasterDan running the engine room, and a variety of peop, around the globe providing some contract services (Hi again Bell !! He he), we have built a program that:

- Does NOT shave (well, we do, but only our BOYS !!) - all thru CCBill.

- Has 24 original paysites catering for many aspects of the gay/bi/bi-curious marketplace, and expanding into the straight market, gay and straight dating and more !

- CAN and DOES pay up to 75% revshare (starts at 50% and increases on a monthly join volume basis)

- CAN and DOES pay up to $45 per join to proven webmasters that we have a relationship with (zero shave as joins paid are as per CCBill joins !!)

- Pays you 10% forever on ALL webmaster referrals, be they PPJ or revshare.

- Shoots it's own content, EVERY week, from OUR own stable of fresh and exciting boy models (of which 80% are straight !), which we interview new boys to add to EVERY week also.

- Updates EACH site at least weekly with new content, including new models and new shoots as we do them (we shoot one day and their stuff is up the next).

- Our content does not get jaded, because our long-established policy is NOT to sell or lease our content.

- We provide over 120 hosted galleries using our own exlcusive content and we also provide exclusive content by arrangement for webmasters to promote our sites (just contact me and ask!!).

- From next week we will also have downloadable free sites for our webmasters to use !

- We ACTIVELY help and assist willing and motivated webmasters to build their business - domains, unlimited unbadged hosting, content, tools, scripts - nothing is out of the question if a person proves they are willing to make a commitment and work!

If you don't use us, you should contact me and tell me why, we may be able to fix it.

If you want something else in our program, ask me, we have this funny tendency to actually listen and provide.

Bottom line is if you need something special or specific, don't be afraid to ask. I ma yet to be able to read minds, but I am working on it ! :wacko:

Flexible, fun and friendly.

That's Curious cash and that's me.

:biker:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh and dont forget to add the url to http://www.curiouscash.com too

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I've been using CuriousCash.com hosted galleries since last year when they were still BoyBucks.

They're still one of my favorite programs out there and I'll say here on record I think their models are consistently hotter than those on any other program I've seen. Love em! They're amazing!

CuriousCash isn't my best converting program, but they don't have trial memberships so that skews ratios - but makes for big payouts when you do get those signups.

Figured so long as we were talkin' bout CuriousCash I'd throw out a plug for em!

I'm stoked they helped Bell get to FL and can't wait to see the CuriousCash guys and Bell there!

Now, if only CuriousCash would bring about... oh... 50 of their models

Originally posted by Lee
    Oh and dont forget to add the url to http://www.curiouscash.com too

Regards,

Lee
    Now ***ONLY*** because Lee invited me to....:biker:

Originally posted by BDBionic
    I've been using CuriousCash.com hosted galleries since last year when they were still BoyBucks.

They're still one of my favorite programs out there and I'll say here on record I think their models are consistently hotter than those on any other program I've seen. Love em! They're amazing!

CuriousCash isn't my best converting program, but they don't have trial memberships so that skews ratios - but makes for big payouts when you do get those signups.

Figured so long as we were talkin' bout CuriousCash I'd throw out a plug for em!

I'm stoked they helped Bell get to FL and can't wait to see the CuriousCash guys and Bell there!

Now, if only CuriousCash would bring about... oh... 50 of their models
    Hey BD,

Thankyou very much for your kind support!

You raised a very good point about the fact that we do NOT trial on our premium boy sites...

I join with us nets a webmaster a minimum of like $17 BEFORE rebills, so as a revshare webmasters, 1:600 on our sites (and that is the across the board average on ALL of our sites) is STILL more than equivalent to 1:4800 before rebills on a $3.95 trial site.

Our recurring memberships also consistently rise above 50% rebilling, because our content is such good quality, there is so much of it and it is updated weekly.

I should point out that our quality is because CuriousTim ONLY ends up shooting about 2 out of 10 of the boys he interviews.

We now have over 200 exclusive models in our stable (80% straight I might add again!!), and this grows weekly of course.

If you want them at Internexxt, or anywhere for that matter, many of them are available for outside modelling assignments.

BDBionic
    will they model in my bedroom and bathtub?

Originally posted by BDBionic
    will they model in my bedroom and bathtub?
    They will model pretty much anywhere you want them to.

I imagine.

<insert evil laugh here>

Hey and if you win the Curious Cash Webmaster Of The Year competition, when you come down to Australia for your prize - the trip to the Gold Coast and then Sydney for the 2005 Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras (for which CuriousTim and myself will be your personal tour guides!) - we can make sure you meet a couple personally !!!

Remember you have 1 ticket just for being a Curious Cash Webmaster and then an extra ticket for every 25 joins you send :-)

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Have to throw in my 2 cents too... I just recently signed up with Curious cash for couple of reasons.

1. they answered a complaint on another board which they didn't have to do.

2. they have some damn fine looking models.

3. they had a lot of nice webmaster tools and they seem willing to actually help their webmasters be successful.

4. they don't just post spam either in the boards, they actually participate which is always a good sign.

I am actually looking forward to promoting them, and that's a rarity for me.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Bell

Re: Curious Cash...

Originally posted by Lee
    Please tell us a bit about your program in here

I figured as you were kind enough to help out one of our community members getting to Internext it was the least we could do for you :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Lee... you are such a top notch board here at GWW...
    no wonder I luv ya all so much...

this was such a nice gesture on your part to ask the
    CuriousCash.com folks to tell us all more about
    their company, products, services, programs and
    themselves personally...

I even learned a thing or 2 or 3 MORE about them
    than I already knew...

thank you for recognizing their kindness to me...

~Bell

Bell
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Well well well.

An OPEN invitation to waffle on does not come along everyday...

He he he he he.

Thanks Lee :-)

OK. Most of you know me and therefore know something about Curious Cash, but many of you would not know the history....

Curious Cash was lauched in April this year, but it is by no means the new kid on the block.....

CuriousTim starting shooting young straight Australian sportsmen and surfer boys and launched BoyBuck$ in 1999, which grew from 1 original site to over 15 original, exclusive and fresh content sites.

I launched GayMoneyMachine, drawing on CuriousTim's infrastructure, in 2002.

As BoyBuck$ continued to expand and GayMoneyMachine grew beyond all expectations, it became obvious that both programs were outgrowing themselves...

So Curious Cash was born!

With myself, CuriousTim and WebmasterDan running the engine room, and a variety of peop, around the globe providing some contract services (Hi again Bell !! He he), we have built a program that:

- Does NOT shave (well, we do, but only our BOYS !!) - all thru CCBill.

- Has 24 original paysites catering for many aspects of the gay/bi/bi-curious marketplace, and expanding into the straight market, gay and straight dating and more !

- CAN and DOES pay up to 75% revshare (starts at 50% and increases on a monthly join volume basis)

- CAN and DOES pay up to $45 per join to proven webmasters that we have a relationship with (zero shave as joins paid are as per CCBill joins !!)

- Pays you 10% forever on ALL webmaster referrals, be they PPJ or revshare.

- Shoots it's own content, EVERY week, from OUR own stable of fresh and exciting boy models (of which 80% are straight !), which we interview new boys to add to EVERY week also.

- Updates EACH site at least weekly with new content, including new models and new shoots as we do them (we shoot one day and their stuff is up the next).

- Our content does not get jaded, because our long-established policy is NOT to sell or lease our content.

- We provide over 120 hosted galleries using our own exlcusive content and we also provide exclusive content by arrangement for webmasters to promote our sites (just contact me and ask!!).

- From next week we will also have downloadable free sites for our webmasters to use !

- We ACTIVELY help and assist willing and motivated webmasters to build their business - domains, unlimited unbadged hosting, content, tools, scripts - nothing is out of the question if a person proves they are willing to make a commitment and work!

If you don't use us, you should contact me and tell me why, we may be able to fix it.

If you want something else in our program, ask me, we have this funny tendency to actually listen and provide.

Bottom line is if you need something special or specific, don't be afraid to ask. I ma yet to be able to read minds, but I am working on it ! :wacko:

Flexible, fun and friendly.

That's Curious cash and that's me.

even I learned a thing or 2 or 3 or 4 ..... MORE
    about you than I already knew...

that was quite an informative post... (smile)

I look forward to Florida and getting to meet everyone...
    thanks for making my dream a reality...

all I can say besides "Thank YOU" is
    (see attachment)

~Bell

Originally posted by gaystoryman
    Have to throw in my 2 cents too... I just recently signed up with Curious cash for couple of reasons.
    Thanks mate, always nice to welcome a new partner.

1. they answered a complaint on another board which they didn't have to do.
    I appreciate you noticing that - I ALWAYS answer complaints and/or tought questions, EVEN if the answer is not positive to us. To me it is about open and honest dealings and addressing issues, even if the answer is "no".

2. they have some damn fine looking models.
    That is solely thanks to CuriousTim's selection process & standards.

3. they had a lot of nice webmaster tools and they seem willing to actually help their webmasters be successful.
    We do try our best. As a sponsor, I just look at one question, "When I was a webmaster, what would I have wanted a program to do and how would I want them to treat me". We try and communicate regularly and usefully, and there isn't much we won't consider when it comes to assisting webmasters on an individual basis. What does never cease to amaze me is how FEW webmasters actually do contact me personally to see how I can help and assist. Those that do will tell you they are glad they did!

4. they don't just post spam either in the boards, they actually participate which is always a good sign.
    Cheers. I obviously will not miss an opportunity, but I spend far more time on the boards learning about people, taking in some excellent advice, learning from the knowledge of others and trying to make a positive contribution to the scene.

I am actually looking forward to promoting them, and that's a rarity for me.
    Ian
    And we are happy to have you aboard mate!

Hit me up and let's see if there is any specific I can do for you to help you along.

Originally posted by Bell
    even I learned a thing or 2 or 3 or 4 ..... MORE
    about you than I already knew...

that was quite an informative post... (smile)

I look forward to Florida and getting to meet everyone...
    thanks for making my dream a reality...

all I can say besides "Thank YOU" is
    (see attachment)

~Bell
    Absolutely my pleasure Bell. Look forward to a laugh and giggle by the pool with a Pina Colada :-)

Pay it forward to not just a nice idea, it's a GREAT attitude.

And thanks again Lee for this opportunity to talk about Curious Cash, much appreciated, and I think I have made the most of it.

Now please join Bell and I by the pool.