Thread: Tala joins DuoCash!!

Tala

Check It Out Tala joins DuoCash!!

It's not every day that a billing solution catches my eye. Matter of fact, none of them have until now.

DuoCash is an alternative processing solution to implement alongside your regular processing. It allows your surfers who don't ahve or don't want to use a credit card on your site the ability to pay WITHOUT DIALERS!!

Here's how it works: Surfer A finds your site. He has no cc and doesn't like dialers. However, there's a nice little DuoCash sign there! By clicking on it, he can use a regular phone card to pay for the transaction!

That's right! A phone card. Those things you can buy at 7-11. An idea so obvious and yet only now being implemented.

Let your surfers have the option of total anonimity and freedom to enjoy your site without a credit card! Check out http://www.duocash.com to learn more, or just hit me up. I'll be glad to talk with you about this incredible solution!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Tala..

Dont forget to add your site to the GWW resource directory if you havent already done so, that will get you more long term residual traffic than just posting on our announcements forum :thumbsup:

Here is the Link of our submissions page

Regards,

Lee