Thread: at last something good

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

at last something good

Okay I am stoked and still can't believe it, but I have to say to anyone lurking or who hasn't yet become involved with the folks at Curious Cash, they should.

I rarely go off on the deep end recommending any sponsor. I mean for starters I am small potatoes compared to most, my site is different as it is mostly text and all that, so when I find folks like Lindsay at Curious Cash, just have to share it.

You've all seen how great they have been, and I just had to say, the kudos those folks got was great, but understated. These folks know their business, know the need for good webmaster relations and they don't just talk the talk, they really do walk it too.

Thanks Lindsay... you made a miserable day/night super...

Sorry if this is too sappy but they are a damn good bunch to work with, if you do sign up with them, contact them... they actually do help you.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Dzinerbear
    Hey,

I could agree more. I just signed up a couple of weeks ago and I'm impressed with the service. I have had a lot of time to do anything about getting their stuff on my site, but I'm feeling encouraged about their potential. So, hopefully this week.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

BDBionic
    Aww a love fest!
    I'll throw in some love too. I've been promoting them since last year - they were one of the first sponsors on the Goo - and have been stoked about em ever since.

I've been dealing with Daniel and Tim over there for a long while and both guys are great. Lindsay is awesome too and can't wait to see him in FL and meet yet another cool CuriousCash person.

BTW, Daniel - the CuriousCash webmaster - just had a baby!!

So congratulations to him and his wife!

Tala
    I've never had any luck promoting any sponsor. I desperately need to learn how to market to surfers instead of marketing to webmasters. I find it easier to market to webmasters than it is to market to surfers.

Anyway, back on topic..kinda..:angel:

Congrats on the baby Daniel.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Ermmm.

Folks, thankyou for all your kind words.

It's almost embarassing!

Almost :high:

Alan - I was kidding about the post mate! But thanks heaps anyway. I look forward to some exciting things together. You'll hear from me again today.

Michael - Even in our brief chats I know we will share a long friendship, even if you DON'T want to shoot me in a tasteful way!!!

BD - Tim and Dan speak very highly of you and I am really looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the team in Florida :-)

Tala - Ask the people that work with me, HIT ME UP. Helping people to help themselves to help us is what I live for. I will NEVER forget my (LONG) time as a newbie and struggling to make a buck. All I can ever hope to be is the type of sponsor (and friend) that I wish was there for me when I needed help, assistance and encouragement.

I must say there is one person amongst you that I have let down a bit. Alex, sorry mate, you have not been forgotten, I am just vtrying to pull something together :-/

Dan's wife and little girl are fine and well, and little Hannah is a beautiful baby. Obviously she can be thankful she took after her mother....

He he

Thanks again guys. It is people like yourselves saying the things you say like this that makes getting up in the morning an absolute joy.

:biker:
    Last edited by CuriousToyBoy; 07-18-2004 at 06:26 PM.

WebmasterDan
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Aww a love fest!

BTW, Daniel - the CuriousCash webmaster - just had a baby!!

So congratulations to him and his wife!

Hey Brian. Thanks again. You can see some pics of the baby at http://www.ignition21.com/Hanna-Rose/index.html

Hopefully Jessica and Hanna will be home today, and yes she looks more like her mother then father.

Bell
    Originally posted by WebmasterDan
    Hey Brian. Thanks again. You can see some pics of the baby at http://www.ignition21.com/Hanna-Rose/index.html

Hopefully Jessica and Hanna will be home today, and yes she looks more like her mother then father.

she's so precious Dan...
    thank you for sharing the pictures...

is this you:
    http://www.ignition21.com/Hanna-Rose/pages/6.html

you are SO lucky...

the fam
    the baby
    webdesigner TALENT
    and a kick ass company to work for...

I know I am GLAD I happened across CuriousCash.com
    actually - they happened across me - but I feel so Blessed
    that that happened...

I wonder - what the future holds... (wink)

~Bell

p.s. put fresh sheets on the bed before Jessica get's home..
    fresh sheets and pillowcases... it makes a world of difference..

WebmasterDan
    Thanks Bell.

I cleaned the entire house last night.

Baby and Mum are now home.

Bell
    Originally posted by WebmasterDan
    Thanks Bell.

I cleaned the entire house last night.

Baby and Mum are now home.

You're quite welcome...
    get rest when you can...

~Bell

Congratulations Dan! She is so precious ... loved the pics!