Thread: Gay tgp for sale (bluestuds.com)

stwof

Gay tgp for sale (bluestuds.com)

http://www.bluestuds.com/thumbs.shtml

5k daily, design, trade list, agp
    2.2k bookmarkers daily

t averages about $100 a month, with just reviewing galleries.

I've already got an offer for $500

icq 154206276 or email me: getatme43 AT yahoo DOT com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Can you prove traffic stats?

Regards,

Lee

Tala
    Wish I had the cash for it.

stwof
    Originally posted by Lee
    Can you prove traffic stats?

Regards,

Lee
    yes,

and it's running a free script right now. Meaning if you install a good script... the traffic should increase way more.

stwof
    bumpity bump :presley:

Dzinerbear
    Sorry this isn't an offer to buy, but I'm confused about something. I've been submitting TGP galleries for two weeks now and it's an absolute pig fuck. Finding ones that are any good, submitting, dealing with all the rules, making the galleries, and now, dealing with freakin' Chinese hotlinkers. And so far, I ain't seeing much in the way of sales.

So I'm confused as to why anyone would want to run a whole TGP and deal with all of this BS x 1000 for $100 a month. Am I missing something?

Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    So I'm confused as to why anyone would want to run a whole TGP and deal with all of this BS x 1000 for $100 a month. Am I missing something?
    Because, to some extent, in the gay market its not about the money but about the traffic.

Ultimately, he (or she) who contols the traffic controls the money.

Another way of looking at it is just because he is only making $100 a month, that doesnt mean you wouldnt make $1000 a month from the same traffic.

Regards,

Lee

i believe bluestuds is opened to partners only, which gets rid of 90% of the gallery review work since you can trust your partners. Running a TGP is easy if you have it set up properly, the hardest part is getting and maintaining your traffic.

cheers,
    Luke

RedShoe
    I used to work with STWOF. He's the one that introduced me to the gay niche.

I vouche for him and the sale of BlueStuds. He watches his sites like a hawk. That site is as clean as they get.

This site would be a great addition to any network of sites.

stwof
    whoever puts the time in set this site up on a good trade script will make way more than $100 a month.

I don't lie and I'm not selling anyone something it is'nt. All it needs is a good trade script. The site makes what it makes without me doing anything but reviewing.

:presley:

Dzinerbear
    Cool ... thanks.

BTW stwof, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to get a handle on this whole TGP thing. It seems like an awful lot of work.

Between cheaters, Russian mass submitters, Chinese hotlinkers, and all of the gallery work, I was just wondering out loud if it's worth it. Or, was I, in my ignorance missing the something obvious.

Thanks and cheers,
    Dzinerbear

stwof
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Cool ... thanks.

BTW stwof, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to get a handle on this whole TGP thing. It seems like an awful lot of work.

Between cheaters, Russian mass submitters, Chinese hotlinkers, and all of the gallery work, I was just wondering out loud if it's worth it. Or, was I, in my ignorance missing the something obvious.

Thanks and cheers,
    Dzinerbear
    Well, there is a closed submission.
    http://bluestuds.com/cgi-bin/tgp/submit.cgi

partners only, This site is equipped with 76 partner accounts submitting high quality gay galleries and growing.

BID is at $500 if anyone wants it.

stwof
    Somone mad a bid just passed $500, next?

FreeHugeMovies