Thread: CC Processing Question (Visa Related)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? CC Processing Question (Visa Related)

Do any of the credit card processors we have as community members here know if i MUST have a site online to get a processing account for adult?

I have heard so much stuff in the last few days that im pretty confused as to whether I need to have a paysite online before applying for a 3rd party processing account or whether i can submit my new application without the need to have a paysite 'live'.

Obviously this is for a new company name so a few of you already have our main details is the process going to be any different for us than the first time we got our processing accounts with you?

Ccbill, Epoch, Netbilling, iBill, anyone?

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    there has to be a site. they will probly setup the account, but u cant do anything without a site. i just filled out all the paperwork for epoch & ccbill, and they both told me not to bother sending it in until there was a site live, and ready for visa inspection.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cheers Dale appreciate the help :thumbsup:

Thats what i thought the process involved too but a couple of people told me a couple of different things and i wanted to err on the side of caution before making an ass of myself with any of the processors

Regards,

Lee

you won't get approved with ccbill (and prolly others too) until you have a full working site, including a half-decent members area. They are checking that carefully now, they even caught one of my plugin links that was incorrect out of a series of them (just a small typo but they actually checked every single link). I think they are being overly cautious now to help avoid chargebacks.

cheers,
    Luke

visa can't approve your site till it's actually there, and these days, that's the bottom line.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by basschick
    visa can't approve your site till it's actually there, and these days, that's the bottom line.
    Even with your own merchant account (one that is setup as "high risk") this is true.

:biker:

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Lee,

Dawgy and BassChick are right.

This is a Visa issue. Visa must approve all new sites before an IPSP can accept Visa transactions for them.

Once you have your site ready to submit, however, you *can* accept MasterCard and Discover on your live site while you wait for Visa approval.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996