Thread: TGP Question

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar

TGP Question

Ok, so i'm new at submitting to tgps. I've been noticing that some of the pages i've submitted are showing up on other tgps that i did not submit to. How is this happening? Are these other tgps getting my submissions from the tgp I submit to or are they browsing the tgp i submitted to and just loading it on their own? I'm not complaining or anything, just want to know how its happening.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Well it could be a little of both.

It is more likely that the one you are submitting to is owned by the same person and he/she is using shared data.

I used to do this for a company I worked for. Shared database on 5 tgp sites. I would circle the traffic through it all and filter it out that way And the plus was I had webmasters submitting like crazy LOL

And that's a good thing!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

gel
    As Lee pointed out sometimes it's TGPs sharing a databse. Look a t Richards Realm. He has an organized system where you can use his galleries on your TGPs.

There is also what I call spidering TGP. The TGP use special scripts witha web spider built in. The spider will automatically harvest galleries from other TGPs. Many spidering TGPs will have hundred and hundred of categories.

Dzinerbear
    nicedreams,

Make sure that you an htaccess file set up in your pic folder to prevent hotlinking (and make sure it's a separate folder than the samples that may be holinked by TGPs - if you upload samples to the TGP you're fine, but if you hard link them you won't be able to prevent hotlinking).

I got killed last week by a Chinese bulletin board, some nice guy had hotlinked an entire gallery of 15 pics. It took me a while to sort out, but those mothers will chew through your bandwidth like crazy.

Also, another thing that's been happening, which is nice, is the smaller TGP owners will suddenly plunk an e-mail in your box giving you partner status on theirs.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Ok, that's what i was thinking.

I also had a chinese bbs try to get some of my pics recently. Check this hotlink checker. It checks your pics to see if anyone can hotlink and then creates the htaccess file for you.

Stop Hotlinking

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

thetwink
    I hope this doesn't come off as bad spam, but are either of you (Nicedreams & Dzinerbear)submitting to TheTwink (pics or movies) or TwinkClips (movies only)? If not, I'd like it if you would.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by gel
    There is also what I call spidering TGP. The TGP use special scripts witha web spider built in. The spider will automatically harvest galleries from other TGPs. Many spidering TGPs will have hundred and hundred of categories.
    Yep as i found out earlier this week to my surprise i actually had a single gallery that i only submitted to RR appear on over 15 other TGPs recip free

Regards,

Lee