Thread: the one that got away...

Dawgy

the one that got away...

mostly this applies to photographers, but could apply to anyone who was on the lookout for hot boys.

i seem to notice lately that i see a lot of hot guys that i never talk to, for whatever reason. most recently, the last few days, ive been in ottawa. so my excuse is that i cant really recruit models up here because i have no way to shoot them, im not local, etc.

earlier today i saw one of the most perfect boys ive ever seen. i was sitting & eating a pita, looking out the window & he strolled by, just kindof looking around. rather than go after him i calmly finished my pita & left. of course he was long gone.

just now, im sitting in the internet cafe, and 3 boys come in together asking about the services. i had hoped theyd stay, but they didnt. however, did i go up to the front & talk to them? noooo...

*sigh*

the list goes on. ive probly passed on more potential models than anyone, just cuz im shy. i dunno. once i get back to shooting more i may get more confident. we'll see

ok. anyway. just had to vent. :kitten:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    And you call yourself a gay man :eek:

I think i need to give you some lessons at the Florida show on how to be loud obnoxious and how to get peoples attention

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Lee
    And you call yourself a gay man :eek:

I think i need to give you some lessons at the Florida show on how to be loud obnoxious and how to get peoples attention

Regards,

Lee
    yeah, i need anti-shy therapy

BDBionic
    You could just get rip roarin drunk all the time and flush your inhibitions away with booze