Thread: the cash zone non reply & payment

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

the cash zone non reply & payment

HI All Ive corresponded through email and icq for over 4 days now with not one reply back from thecashzone.com regarding due payments not paid out. It seems really strange as even though we have not promoted them for a while they have previously been good with support, pay outs etc and weve also purchased content from their affiliated company too.

Anyone had similar problems or can help ? regards PeterF

Dawgy
    i know wayne has been very busy with nonadult ventures, but i thougt he had someone running thecashzone for him. ive been trying to get in touch with him for 3 months regarding some scripts, and i finally gave up & went with something else. he's always paid on time & such tho.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    OK Thanks for that, does seem strange, Waynes online most of time as active and online but not getting any replies back neither to my emails. Ill leave it for a few more days then start jumping up and down.

OK Its now almost six days and not a thing back from them, what should i do ? grhhh how unprofessional and frustrating !

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well first and foremost, if you havent already done so, pull your traffic to their sites until this is resolved!

Regards,

Lee

I Wonder?

G'day all - hope alls well and everyones happy - Didnt notice but one of our link lists had a cash zone site on it and i received a confirmation email of sales etc yesterday so now theres around $100 or more which i reckon is worth chasing ! - (My Mum told me every little bit counts _

But.......... there affiliate web site is there but the behind stats is not - email doesnt bounce back - they have updated there pages to 2005 date reference and all sites are active.

Any suggestions and or has anyone got any feedback since last time this post was talked about ?

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com