Thread: How Long Does It Take You To Build A Free Site?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Long Does It Take You To Build A Free Site?

On average?

A free site meaning the following..

1 Warning Page
    1 Main Page
    2 10 Pic Gallery Pages
    1 Console

Ive been thinking about how quickly it could be built if you did a little groundwork first and, in reality you could probably build a free site in around 30-60 seconds if you had stuff setup right initially.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    since im so picky and always hate it if i take a look after it's done probably 20 minutes, or maybe 30

i used to do AVS sites in 15-20 minutes, and that's with having only the images set up

AusCoding Allan
    Depends how much you customise but I would generally say around 10 minutes by the time you buy the content - rename it and thumbnail it.

Cheers,

Allan

Jasun
    I take a bit longer than that, but I put full HTML pages instead of full size images... and then I put a bit of text for each one... but less than an hour... even ifi go really really slow.

AusCoding Allan
    Love the sexy new avatar Jasun - woof.

Cheers,

Allan

half hour usually but up to an hour if I want a custom graphic for the free site title or entry image ... but that's AFTER I've spent a good deal of time presetting my sub folders, selecting the images, renaming them and doing whatever for resizing/optimizing and thumbs, and using the same sponsor ads, recips etc.

Takes a bit longer if I'm adapting the pages for different keywords, but even that's mostly remembering to save myself some hassel by doing a find and replace for that folder.

Once you have a couple templates figured out and know what you need for verticals and horizontals, etc, it's pretty quick to knock em out, same with doing galleries for tgps.