Thread: Internext Expo Seminar Schedule Is Up

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Internext Expo Seminar Schedule Is Up

http://www.internext-expo.com/seminars/schedule.shtml

Go check out the various seminar topics there look to be a few good ones that could be of assistance to us with all the new changes int he industry recently as well as a couple of topics that also seem to appear at almost every show.

Ah well you cant win them all i guess :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I'll definitely be checking out the legal ones. And the 2257/Acacia one sounds interesting.

But I have a feeling I'll be giving the gay webmaster one a miss this year.

I saw the same panel speak at Phx and Internexts Past.

I really enjoy listening to Karl and Morgan and work closely with Morgan on a daily basis, learning a lot all the time.

But I don't really need a seminar that's the same panel as all seminars I've been to previously.

On the one hand I think it's a lack of imagination on the part of organizers of these events.

On the other, there's no doubt exhibitors are given top billing when it comes to seminars so it should be expected that people with booths that support the event in that capacity be selected for the panels and that if someone's an industry expert, they're plain and simple an industry expert from whom it's worth soliciting wisdom.

But... same panel! Over and over! Hopefully at the very least, they'll have some prepared questions going in to it that haven't been asked repeatedly at seminars prior because there will undoubtedly be some questions asked that were also asked of the same panel in Phx and Vegas and FL last year.

So long as the organizers stock the session with some quality, original questions to compliment the ones that have been asked before (and will surely be asked again this time around), then it should still be a good event. And great stuff for people who've never been before.

But... I'll probably work the convention showroom during that particular hour. hehe