Thread: cars

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

cars

what's everyone driving?

our 2001 chevy impala's bones are falling apart, first the transmition, then the airconditioner, then the gauges. it's in the shop for 3 days with expired warranty and i can't wait to ditch it

what would you suggest for a replacement.

i thought about Pontiac Grand Prix, but had 1 last week for a day and thought it was the worst car I've been in a few years - interior was like rubber and it was a noisy mofo hate to drive that thing long ways.

i am in looooooooooove with

among others

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well we have around 6 months of car payments left to make until we own or current one and i was looking at the BMW z4 however i have subsequently decided that i wanna be a soccer mom and get some kind of SUV that way the dog will fit comfortably in the back and when i run into someone only they will get hurt and not the car :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    OK so my family is a fan of the ute (pickup) - I've got one, so does my brother and my mum - my sister has a hatch.

I'm definitely a fan of them because you can just throw stuff in the back at any time - or how about the Pontiac GTO Coupe (aka the good old aussie holden monaro made in aust.)

http://www.pontiac.com/gto/index.jsp...&pagename=home

Cheers,

Allan

Chris Alan
    I prefer the Mercedes Benz myself. Had mine for over two years now, great car.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    $32Gs for a pontiac, no way Im trying to ditch GM - I'll stick with the Acura TL

I wanna be a soccer mom too and have a SUV, cute one

or

my favorite badass boy

:cute:

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    We have a 2002 BMW 325xi and a 2002 Toyota Sequoia. Love them both.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Dawgy
    i had a car once

Jasun
    I don't drive... I ride. I'm on a Buell, which is the line of Sport Bikes made by Harley Davidson. I don't even have a driver's license, which is a little off in Canada, but let's face it.. at what point have I ever not been a little odd?

BDBionic
    When it comes to bad ass trucks, the Land Rover Defender is as good as it gets, far as I'm concerned.

I wanna get me one of those real bad, regardless of how old it is.

In the meantime, however, my Jeep is totally my baby. There are a great many human beings I neglect and ignore while paying attention instead to my Jeep.

Socket2Jake
    I LOVE my trusty 1999 VW Passat! It's my baby! Too bad I keep running into things with it.