Thread: amish makeover??

TheLegacy

amish makeover??

what do you think of this show?
    Last edited by TheLegacy; 07-29-2004 at 04:20 PM.

TheLegacy
    http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/...ory.php?s=2758

Now that UPN secretly completed its controversial reality-documentary series Amish in the City, which will air beginning July 28, some details are finally reaching the public. This week, UPN announced personal details about the 11 young people (5 Amish, 6 not) chosen for the show and also screened the first episode during the Television Critics Association press tour.

Scorpio
    Actually, i liked it... maybe because i always had this curiosity/admiration towards Amish communities.

I watched the special 2 hours and i have to say that those City kids are on my fucking nerves already. Who do they think they are?
    OHHH and that little *BEEEEEP* (f word). He things he's "it". I'm sure he's just a nobody with a big mouth trying to make it. I can't stand him! PLUS hitting on a straight guy and then getting pissed off because he got rejected. What the fuck!? Once again, nice stereotype

That vegan girl needs a dick in her ass to wake her up! Cows coming from outer space? hahaha that was the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard! and also trying to impose your lifestyle is not the way to go... keep your veggie crap for yourself.

I just like the Amish kids, and i'm sure they'll show they're stronger that "us".

oh and i think 2 of the amishes are hot!

Scorpio
    Bell? where are you? didn't you watch that show?

TheLegacy
    I am always amazed when you take someone you think is abnormal such as the amish and put them in the middle of trendy society - makes the rest of us look like spoiled brats.