Thread: We Have Visited Your Website...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

We Have Visited Your Website...

http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com and would like to trade links with you because your site and our site are of a similar topic.

You get the drift right?

Then right down the bottom of the email says...

http://www.debtconsolidation.com WTF?

Since when does a gay adult webmaster resource site have anything to do with debt consolidation? LOL

Still i guess the good news is they spidered the search engines for email addresses which means GWW is listed in them LOL

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    that's so when their customers consolidate their debts they can come here and learn how to make some dough to pay it all back. must be a strategy or something to keep people out of debt thru the pleasure of looking at nekkid dudes all day? :cute:

I get those pretty regularly for my mainstream sites - and they are NEVER anything lateral that I'd want to trade links with! Like DUH!

cold_ice
    Maybe its for all the broke webmaster, which I think are plentyful.

this is very common, there are a few domains that have very high rankings because they managed to solicit enough link trades. Normally I ignore them because they are SPAM after all and I do not want my domains associated with any spam domains.

oh, one other thing, there is a known trick on google where you can temporarily have your new domain get a very high page rank and some of these traders try to use this trick to get their PR then request link trades with the world. Once google readjusts their PR they already have loads of link trades set up! So beware!

cheers,
    Luke

patandsam
    Well, considering the ups and downs of the business, perhaps you should consider branching out.

Gay Webmaster Debt Consolidation ...or something.

That must be what he had in mind.

Hell, you could throw in a pharmacy and offer diet plans to cover all the bases!