Thread: Screengrabs?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Screengrabs?

Quick question

How do i take a FULL screengrab of a tour if the length of the tour is longer than the height of my browser window? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Open up your graphics program, something like Fireworks or Photoshop and create a NEW canvas - transparent - 800 wide by 600 high. You need to then do a snapshot of as much as you can see of the site ... and do a paste. Crop out the surrounding browser features and save the image ... repeat the process of making a new canvas and moving down the site and including at least a little of the prior image at the top of each new screen shot.

When you're done assembling a set of images in this manner, open another new canvas 800 x say 2400 high and start importing the images and line them up. You can then do a modify to fit to canvas and save the final full image. After you have that, you can resize it to whatever you need for display purposes.

Tedious, but only way I know of short of asking the designer for the original .pdf prior to cutting if it was one full image and then cut for the page. With the .pdf you could do a resize image and save as a smaller .jpg or .gif.