Thread: You and TV

Scorpio

You and TV

What kind of programs do you usually like to watch - TV series - Shows... Or even used to watch and like?

I hear Gary-Alan likes to watch old episodes of The Little House on the Prairie.

As for me, I like to watch any reality shows. I'm a big voyeur and always enjoy following the lives of people on TV.

AusCoding Allan
    Don't watch it, far too busy doing stuff for work, uni and adult.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: You and TV

Originally posted by Scorpio
    What kind of programs do you usually like to watch - TV series - Shows... Or even used to watch and like?

I hear Gary-Alan likes to watch old episodes of The Little House on the Prairie.

As for me, I like to watch any reality shows. I'm a big voyeur and always enjoy following the lives of people on TV.
    What did I do to you, Scorpio? WTF did I do to you?

LMAOPIP

It's old eposides of Bewitched... and if you're not careful I'm gonna twich my nose and THEN you'll be in trouble.

Bitch!

LMAOPIP

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    can't say I follow anything religiously

During the day my TV is usually on CNN, MSNBC or CNBC and the local 7news.
    I try to follow Graham Norton, watch some programs on TLC and Discovery. I've seen only 15 minutes from Survivor ever and maybe 1 episode of Fear Factor.
    I like the techy stuff History channel has, have follwed a few episodes of The West Wing. Six Feet Under is somethng I try to watch if I dont forget. Also liked Carnivale, Sex and the city was pretty interesting with these hotties of a men the girl keep taking home.

I have to have the TV on, quite drives me crazy and makes me even more hyper than I am so I always have something jibbering even if Im not paying attention to it, just ot make noise.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Not much religously, though I enjoy the mystery series on pbs such as Frost, Foyle's War, Inspector Morse when it was on.. other than that, hogans heros on dejavu with the odd movie..

tv generally is just too... boring, besides i'd rather be chasing the other half around the couch.. least him I can catch.:high:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Dawgy
    i used to watch a lot, but i just spent 4 weeks in canada with no tv (because of where i stayed) and ive realized it was just a big waste of time. so i dont watch anymore.

Scorpio

Re: Re: You and TV

Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    What did I do to you, Scorpio? WTF did I do to you?

LMAOPIP

It's old eposides of Bewitched... and if you're not careful I'm gonna twich my nose and THEN you'll be in trouble.

Bitch!

LMAOPIP

Gary-Alan
    Well that's what i heard honey LOL
    You know, you watch tv too much in my opinion LOL hahahha

Religious things on TV, Big no no for me... or when i do it's to make fun of them. Mostly that Miss Owl.. she's old and looks like an owl and talks like an idiot selling her crap (she's dressed as a nun so she might be a nun actually )

What i like right now is watch "in a fix" on TLC LOL Because i think the carpenter (justin) there is hot

TheLegacy
    actually I found out I only have time to watch Jay Leno, some news, star trek and the home decorating network when I sit down in front of the tele

oh - and the hockey playoffs.

Sana Chan
    I will forever like my cartoons. My current obsession is SpongeBob Squarepants. Just think, somewhere, a man is making millions of dollars on an annoying talking sponge.

Classic cartoons on Boomerang are also cool along with my strange obsession with watching Lifetime Movie Network.

Socket2Jake

HBO ROCKS!

SIX FEET UNDER is the most intelligent, brilliantly written show that has ever been on television!!!!!!!!!!

Scorpio

Re: HBO ROCKS!

Originally posted by Socket2Jake
    SIX FEET UNDER is the most intelligent, brilliantly written show that has ever been on television!!!!!!!!!!
    oh yeah!!! i forgot that one! i can't miss an episode

Dawgy

Re: HBO ROCKS!

Originally posted by Socket2Jake
    ur forgetting south park

desslock
    Originally posted by Sana Chan
    along with my strange obsession with watching Lifetime Movie Network.
    Sana Chan:

That is interesting that you mention the Lifetime Movie Network. I watch the channel on occasion, but overall I think that it is a stroke of marketing ingenuity.

That channel is an inexhaustible fountain of tear jerkers and simple unsophisticated human dramas. Often I just enjoy reading the movie captions just to get a quick n' dirty taste of what it playing.

For example - right now who on earth could beat this:
    A DEATH in California
    A Beverly Hills mother forms a strange bond with a man who has RAPED her and KILLED her fiancee. (starring the timelessly entertaining Cheryl Ladd and its a miniseries!)

or later we surely can't miss:
    Stranger in my BED

A woman comes out of a TWO WEEK COMA unable to remember anything about her husband and family.

(Emphasis added is mine, important story points to stress when looking at the captions)

Steve

Socket2Jake

Re: Re: HBO ROCKS!

Originally posted by Scorpio
    oh yeah!!! i forgot that one! i can't miss an episode
    Me too!! Sometimes I watch them twice...maybe it's a Scorpio thing... :wacko:

BDBionic
    I don't watch TV.
    Don't watch cable.
    Don't watch networks.

I get my news from NPR and various print sources.
    I buy boxed set WW2 documentaries to feed that History Channel urge.
    For important political speeches or live news events I'll watch C-SPAN streaming online.

The money I don't spend on cable I apply to DVD purchases. I buy at least half a dozen new ones a month.

No TV for me 8)