Thread: Is it a coincidence?

Dzinerbear

Is it a coincidence?

Yesterday I heard that Kerry was pulling ahead with 50% of the people polled. And then today on the front page of one of our Canadian newspapers the headline blazes: "America Braces for Attack."

Does something smell rotten in the state of Denmark, or am I just a dumb, cynical Canadian?

Oh well, either way, I'm doing my part for your electoral process, I've got Chi Chi Vote banners up on my websites.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    Nah - you're not a cynical Canadian - Most Americans never actually pay attention to the "news cycle" - that was actually very observant of you.

And of COURSE it was calculated. The American media prints up administration press releases as if they were actual NEWS or JOURNALISM out of fear that they might be declared "biased" -

Wish we had more Americans with your powers of observation.

Tyler
    Howard Dean was the only one with balls to question the timing and today he is being labelled unpatriotic by even his own party.

The whole thing stinks. Even if there is an attack imminent this business of continually scaring people with these "terror alerts" is a form of terrorizing itself.

If Bush bullies his way into re-election through fear it will be a sad day for the US and the world.

RainGurl
    speaking of media bias, has anyone see outfoxed yet? i ordered it from amazon and am patiently awaiting the dvd...

retrograde
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    speaking of media bias, has anyone see outfoxed yet? i ordered it from amazon and am patiently awaiting the dvd...
    Outfoxed was amazing! I went to a showing of it here in Little Rock. There we so many people there they finally had to stop letting anyone else in because of fire regulations. A local theater here actually did a second showing of the film for free too.

Once I have money again, I'm going to buy it on DVD - you can get it on their website for $10. I need to buy a copies for all of my Fox "News" watching family members.

retrograde
    Originally posted by Tyler
    Howard Dean was the only one with balls to question the timing and today he is being labelled unpatriotic by even his own party.
    I'm a total Deaniac. I actually worked for the Dean Campaign in Iowa last winter. It was the best time of my life.

Rainbo1956
    Yup...totally calculated.

And, "if" there is an attack...as for myself I'll beleive that it was all played out by them (NOT any terrorist!)

Just as I knew the anthrax was planted here by the US Government and NOT by terrorist.

Sound paranoid? Nah…doesn’t take too much of a brain to stay one step ahead of them and what their next plans will be.

Or, have you ever heard of "justifiable paranoia?"

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to say I don't think it was planned.

But I am so untrusting of the administration, that I cannot knock the idea out of my head.

Let's just hope nothing really happens and that it is just alerts.

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You just watch all will fall into place 2 weeks prior to the election when Osama will 'suddenly' and dramatically be captured.

The fact he is currently being held in a swanky hotel in the heart of Washington has nothing to do with it

Regards,

Lee

the queerest straight girl in the world...

AND THE WINNER IS`

Dzinbear.

Turns out those terorist warnings were 3 YEARS OLD!!!!!

And they just HAPPENED to get around to it on the day after the DNC - because, well.. they got some additional information - 8 MONTHS AGO.

unfuckingbelievable. And, it has already diappeared from the news - even though it cost businesses millions of dollars in beefed up security to protect against this orange alert (base, may I repeat - on PRE 9/11 security warning!)