Thread: mmmm cockrings :)

BDBionic

mmmm cockrings :)

I'm sure you all have noticed either in posts or in the banner area above the GearEssentials.com stuff!

They're a great client of mine that we've had the pleasure of working with from scratch and conception all the way to releasing and subsequently marketing their website and products!

It's awesome to work with a company at such an early point as designing the logo to then going on through months of development, design, branding, etc. and marketing their site! And last week was the biggest week in sales for GearEssentials ever! As much in one week as in the previous 3 months combined!!

So we know getting the word out about their product and giving people a chance to be impressed by how awesome they are will definitely spark interest and sales.

If you all check out their affiliate program and choose to promote them please let me know so I can help you out with it. You all know me, and I'm always here and online I'm here to help ya out all ya need 8)

mike@gearessentials.com is also someone you might want to get in touch with. He's runnin' the show over there and also would be willin' to help you out with whatever, whenever.

So if you wanna promote em through their affiliate program (20% commission on initial sales, 10% commission on all subsequent sales by referred customers for life - whether or not they ever visit your site again!) or buy yourself one of these hot puppies, give me or Mike a shout!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff dude :thumbsup:

We are so happy to have Gear Essentials on board as a supporter :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

gearessentials
    Brian thanks for the compiments. Bionic Pixels was great at helping us with design work. Kudo's to Ben at Bionic for coming up with a great looking logo for us along with a a great looking website.