Well ive been looking over the Internext Expo site again this monring trying to get together some sort of schedule during the show.

With that comes planning on what seminars to attend as well as which of the parties (if any) to attend at this years show.

So far it looking like my plans consist of the following two seminars..

Traffic Management.
Get in the mind of the industry gurus.

11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Presenter: Scott Rabinowitz (a.k.a., Traffic Dude), Innovative Ideas International

Presentation Topic: Traffic assets are among your principal business assets

Panelists: Aly Drummond, Python; Scott Hjorleifson, Sleazy Dream; Pete Neumann, Find What; Bob Smart, Booble.com

You think you know, but you most likely don’t. Traffic is the single most important ingredient of a profitable Web business. Join the industry’s most experienced and respected professionals in a discussion on increasing Web traffic through obvious and not-so-obvious methods. Surfers have learned to take advantage of webmasters who don’t pay enough attention. Find out what you’re doing wrong and what to do about it. Have you hugged a panelist today? Be prepared.

Traffic is always good to learn additional information about especially in the adult industry and it looks like this seminar is going to be a little more than the usual talks about TGP traffic and how to start a new TGP.

It will probably at some point turn to print advertising as well as email marketing so this could be a great seminar for anyone who is thinking about print advertising or starting their own opt-in lists.

Marketing Overview.
What type of marketer do you need to be?

2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Presenter: Katie Smith, President of THROB3ob.com

Presentation Topic: Using SMS to build a brand, increase revenue and acquire and retain customers

Panelists: Philip Brandes, ASW; Wayne Cowan, Incubator Interactive; Cynthia Kwasny, AEBN; Eric Matis, Adult.com; Jason Tucker, PlayaSolutions

Do you want to build your brand? If so, which one - your affiliate program or your site? This discussion on brand marketing vs. direct marketing led by top experts in the field will cover both proven and new forms of marketing, such as SMS, IVR, DRM, search engine traffic buys and affiliate marketing. This step-by-step analysis will show you how to market to your customers and your partners. This is the place where you want to start your networking.

Marketing is one of the topics that i absolutely love, you can usually walk away from these seminars with several new and novel ideas about how to maximize your marketing plans easily.

I know from previous topics they have focused on a range of issues from using text to sell your surfer and even marketing using the 'tease' method. Should be good this year to hopefully :thumbsup:

Party wise, i have to admit there arent really any that are apealing to me right now Maybe ill be show my face at the Splash Bar for the SilverCash thing. As i recall last year had a good turnout of webmasters looking to do actual business there rather than getting drunk which is what it looks like most of the other partis are going to turn into this year Anyway here is the info for the SilverCash sponsored event during the show...

SC Happy Hour and Silvercash Bikini Invitational.
Time: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Sponsored by: Silvercash

During the SC Happy Hour proceedings, we will be having the 2nd Annual Silvercash Bikini Invitational. We will select the top 25 from hundreds of applicants - the hottest bikini models that South Florida has to offer. With a $2,500 first prize, a $1,000 second prize and a $500 third prize, the Silvercash Bikini Invitational will be one of the biggest events in a region legendary for bikini contests. Don't miss this one.

Other than that i have a feeling ill be walkign the seminar floor for a few hours each day and then just relaxing by the pool while i wait for the seminars. Maybe head down to the beach for a few hours too and catch a bit of sun hehe.

So from the info on the Internext Expo site have you decided what things you are going to be doing yet or is it all still up in the air?

Regards,

Lee