Thread: Wanna Brainstorm?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Wanna Brainstorm?

About the industry in general and see if we can come up with some new stuff and / or ways to do things?

For instance, traffic generation, what would you say are some new methods of generating traffic that havent been overused as yet?

Got any new ideas you would like to see affiliate programs implement?

Anything business related that you wanna think of new ways of doing?

Lets see if we can come up with a couple of good ideas and get a bunch of us working on them as a group :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    I'm working on something with Alan (The GayStoryMan) at the moment that we both think is a new swing on an old proven idea.

I just have to get him the stuff from my end - coming soon Alan, I promise!!

I would love to share it with you all, but if I did I would have to hunt you down and kill you. Each of you.

:biker:

RainGurl
    great idea! just don't know that people want to do too much brainstorming in an open forum...
    what about a little brainstorming session at the show?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I'd love to brainstorm, trouble is I gotta find me a brain first..(LOL) oh and Lindsay, it is Ian not Alan.. hehe

There is one area though that I'd like to see come about, which is a way to allow us to easily verify an adult for admission to a site... something simple and universal that would go a long way to easing the draconian restraints being used now by such types as Ashcroft & Co... now that is one area I think the industry needs to focus on but on an international basis.. not simply a USA one.. and that would be ideal for an open forum discussion.

Something like a person could physically be required to go to an outlet to get a universal age card ID where nothing but a the ID is stored. THey merely show valid proof, pay a small fee for the outlet to assign them the ID, which goes to a universal databank and presto.. its done..

see, told you all, I gotta go find me a brain.. this one is hurting too much..
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    lee, you always know I'm game! =)
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Originally posted by RainGurl
    great idea! just don't know that people want to do too much brainstorming in an open forum...
    Yea, I agree ... would love to have a small round table of folk to discuss some ideas while there.

Originally posted by gaystoryman
    I'd love to brainstorm, trouble is I gotta find me a brain first..(LOL) oh and Lindsay, it is Ian not Alan.. hehe
    Errrrm.

Fuck. How did I do that?

Sorry Ian, midnight brain implosion.

AusCoding Allan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errrrm.

Fuck. How did I do that?

Sorry Ian, midnight brain implosion.
    Must have had me on the mind Lindsay

Cheers,

Allan

AusCoding Allan

There is one area though that I'd like to see come about, which is a way to allow us to easily verify an adult for admission to a site... something simple and universal that would go a long way to easing the draconian restraints being used now by such types as Ashcroft & Co... now that is one area I think the industry needs to focus on but on an international basis.. not simply a USA one.. and that would be ideal for an open forum discussion.

Something like a person could physically be required to go to an outlet to get a universal age card ID where nothing but a the ID is stored. THey merely show valid proof, pay a small fee for the outlet to assign them the ID, which goes to a universal databank and presto.. its done..

see, told you all, I gotta go find me a brain.. this one is hurting too much..
    Now that could be an interesting idea - with affiliate registrars around the world - $$$$ signs are rolling round my brain.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    No problem Lindsay, heck one guy used to call me nai until I realized I had signed an email to him that way... hey, what can I say the pudgy fingers miss the keys sometimes.. hehe

I think a concept of a universal ID card that is handled by as many places as possible can easily replace the need for high tech verification processes. I mean you have several databases set up that are instantly accessed by say a simple htaccess code that either says that card is eligable or not.. no names on record, no private information online, and at least that way you do more than just insure only adults get to see what they want, but you effectively can use it to also deny adults access to children sites.

Let's face it, pedophiles prey on kids in chat rooms designed for kids, if you require an ID to enter, the database can easily filter out if you are of age to enter or not. So every school issues the ID to the kids, they use it to get into their teen sites, and if you are an adult you can't access it just like they can't access the adult sites... so in a sense its a two fold system... one that will do a damn site more to protect the kids from the pedophiles than any 2257 regulation ever could.

Keeping the fee small insures that anyone can easily get one. Say at your local computer store, post office, whatever... it keeps adult groups that say deal in rape from being accessed by kids without harming the therapy and benefits such support groups offer their members, it lets our industry produce and thrive without worrying about the religious right attacks and no id, no access.. google could easily adjust its bot to submit an adult id to gain access to surf and index... could perform a simple filter to show adult based results to clients who enter an id thus further protecting minors from adult sites..

Phew.. i need a drink now..hehe
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Dawgy
    so, lets all meet up in my big-ass suite at the hotel one nite with a few bottles of everyones favorite and sit around and brainstorm.

invite only, must be on the list, etc...

AusCoding Allan
    May I suggest a great bottle of Australian Chardonnay or Merlot to accompany that gathering sir?

so, lets all meet up in my big-ass suite at the hotel one nite with a few bottles of everyones favorite and sit around and brainstorm.
    Cheers,

Allan

Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    Must have had me on the mind Lindsay

Cheers,

Allan
    You know Allan, you are probably right because I had just finished responding to your post elsewhere!

But you know what?

Even then I managed to spell it wrong :high: !!!

I'm in on the thinktank please. LMK.

Bell
    Originally posted by Dawgy

invite only, must be on the list, etc...

am I on the list ??

~Bell

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    I agree with Rainey lets have a brainstorming session at the show.