Thread: What I did on my long weekend... by Jasun

Jasun

What I did on my long weekend... by Jasun

OK, so I feel real, real bad for all of you poor over worked Americans down there, but we up in Canada had a three day weekend.

I went up North, drank like there was no Tuesday, played cards and Scrabble (try spelling words and using those little letter squares after 13 beers).

I went fishing and caught a bunch of fish... but I threw them all back... I hate fish.

I went on this crazy marathon swim with my best friend across the lake and back (total distance is one mile... so it's not quite a marathon, but work with me...)

I ate lots and lots of hamburgers.

And just so no one is let down, yes, after all my friends had gone to sleep, I went out for a walk at about 3 am to the next cottage, about 100 meters down the shore, and I met up with these three rather hot tattooed guys, and sat around drinking and smoking up with one of them... and after the other two went to bed, I shagged the hell out of the poor guy who stayed up with me. But he took it like a champ.

Oh, and I spent a long time in the kayak.

I'm still stiff... from the swimming and the kayak. Not from the guy...:jasun:

HAHAHA

Sounds awesome, mate! Meanwhile I am suffering thru one of the coolest winters here in Brisbane in years. Oh well, at least we are still hitting the low 20s (celcius) during the daytimes, unlike those nasty Canadian winters!!!

cheers,
    Luke

Rainbo1956
    That sounds like everyday of the week for me......well, except I have to work in between.

I get up, start work...painting, or whatever needs to be done...about noon, if I want a beer I have one. By about 6 pm I've had 9, if all's going well...

In between times (times of frustration or what ever) I go fishing, cause I live on a lake...mostly largemouth bass) I throw all of them back too (I only eat crab)

Now, mind you...I complain cause I'm working and building a house....however, when I see a post like this I'm reminded that I really do have a grand life!!!!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a good one, J!

Gald to hear it!

I worked. So come to think of it... you suck. And from what I hear better than most :wtf: LMAO

My best,
    GA
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sounds like you had another fun packed weekend Jasun

Regards,

Lee