Thread: Resell Adult Mobile Phone Content

sextmsg

Resell Adult Mobile Phone Content

Dear Webmaster,

Ee have just started our reseller packages, where other webmasters of web sites, can turn their sites into very profitable businesses. We have been speaking to a lot of webmasters, and they cant wait to get started with us. With SextMsg, we will pay you £0.40/0.65 EUR/$0.8 US (approx) for every message that is sent from our site, using your reseller account. Therefore, if you even sell 50 a day, that will earn you about £175.00/262.50 EUR/$315 US a week, and £700.00/1050 EUR/$1260 US a month. If you get a lot of traffic, you may sell a lot more, meaning a lot more money. You do the maths!

The great thing is, we accept a very large number of payment methods, from premium rate phone numbers, premium rate SMS, Credit Card, Paypal, Nochex and basically any other payment method you can think of! Therefore, if you advertise your reseller account well, either via a pop up, embedded in your page, or simply just advertising it on your pages, there is a good chance a lot of your users will use our service, meaning you make a LOT of money.

At the moment, we only have one section with content for females/gay men, however we have a whole new site on the way dedicated to this market, so now is the time to get started!

If you are interested, please email me back and we can discuss it more, and begin turning your site into a money making business! Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon either via phone, email or ICQ (58569057).

Thanks for your time,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike Callachan
    CEO SextMsg
    www.sextmsg.com
    Phone Office: +44 (0) 1382 800335
    Mobile: +44 (0) 7941414085

sextmsg
    Questions so far, we operate on a global basis, and you can email me on resellers@sextmsg.com !

Thanks guys!:chef: