Thread: More Paypal Policy Updates Thatll Affect Adult

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

More Paypal Policy Updates Thatll Affect Adult

We appreciate the fact that you have chosen to use PayPal to send and receive payments for your transactions. We are currently in the process of clarifying our Acceptable Use Policy regarding the sale of Prescription Drugs, Devices, and Pharmaceuticals. These policy changes could affect your PayPal account.

We are now requiring PayPal merchants that sell prescription drugs, devices and pharmaceuticals to become VIPPS (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites) certified through the NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy). For information on becoming VIPPS certified through the NABP, please visit their website at http://www.nabp.net/vipps/intro.asp .

Please note that despite the aforementioned certification, you still may not use PayPal to sell narcotics, steroids, or other controlled substances (including any substance listed in Schedules I, II, III, IV or V of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.), except in those cases where a licensed pharmacist may sell pharmaceuticals to persons with a valid prescription after a good faith consultation by the patient with a licensed physician. Additionally, PayPal may not be used to sell non-prescription drugs and/or herbal drugs that are banned by the FDA or DEA.

As of October 1, 2004 if you are processing payment for prescription drugs, devices or pharmaceuticals and you have not become VIPPS certified through the NABP, your PayPal account will be closed. Any funds remaining in your account balance will be released to you within 1 to 2 weeks.

Sincerely,

PayPal
    Compliance Department
    Paypal, an eBay Company
    Will be interesting to see if this will affect many of the herbal supplement companies in the adult industry.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    What is interesting, which i forgot to mention in my post above is that this was sent to one of our paypal accounts that deal specifically with 'herbal supplements' so im wondering if Paypal may be trying to bundle these types of sites in with 'pharmacy' sites too.

Hmm...

Regards,

Lee