Thread: SPONSORS... MaleThumbPost.com Wants Your Galleries..

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

SPONSORS... MaleThumbPost.com Wants Your Galleries..

Folks,

Danny from our team runs http://www.malethumbpost.com

We need permanent gay and tranny FHG's from SPONSORS (not affiliates - see below and in the next thread your opportunity lies !!) for use there, in several TGP's under development and a large archive project which will be used in a number of other projects.

Now we could have just gone to http://www.freehostedgalleries.com or http://www.gayhostedgalleries.com, but I figured I'd like to "keep it in the family" and use GWW'ers only.

This place has been pretty good to me and to us, and it's the people here and Lee's stewardship that make it that way. Reward the sponsors and reward the sponsors who frequent here as well.

It doesn't matter if you are big or small, one site or one hundred, we want them ALL, and we WILL use them all.

Won't be loads of traffic in the first instance, but they will be exposed more and more as the next few months unfold and you can expect nice and steady traffic for a LONG time.

Now so we don't seem to be circumventing sigs and the efforts of people who post (in fact we actively encourage that - it's good for everyone), we welcome the sponsor in nominating a GWW'er who is an existing affiliate of yours and carries your sig here to receive any applicable referral benefit (i.e. we will sign up under their link) and post who you are giving the benefit to here and why if you like.

So send Danny and email at support@malethumbpost.com with a signup link (the one for your best representative here) and a list of FHG's as follows:

gallery_url | description

Include details of what needs to be changed to add our ID please :-)

It will be "first in best listing" as far as the page structures go, so get to it.

And thanks to everyone in advance.

:biker:

Re: SPONSORS... MaleThumbPost.com Wants Your Galleries..

Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    We need permanent gay and tranny FHG's from SPONSORS
    Sorry guys - picture and MOVIE FHG's please.

TopBucksTrixxxia
    Hi CuriousToyBoy,

I'm new here at *TopBucks.com* and new on the GWW board so quite frankly, I don't know which of my affiliates are posting here or lurking!

How about this, I'll prepare the list for you and the first person who's received my email & sends me back an email mentioning this post will get their code sent off with the list?

I look forward to working with all of you!

Thanks!

Originally posted by TopBucksTrixxxia
    Hi CuriousToyBoy,

I'm new here at *TopBucks.com* and new on the GWW board so quite frankly, I don't know which of my affiliates are posting here or lurking!

How about this, I'll prepare the list for you and the first person who's received my email & sends me back an email mentioning this post will get their code sent off with the list?

I look forward to working with all of you!

Thanks!
    Hey Trixxxia!

Thanks for joining in on the spirit of things - sounds like a plan.

TopBucksTrixxxia
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Hey Trixxxia!

Thanks for joining in on the spirit of things - sounds like a plan.

Ok...just so everything is done correctly You want static galleries & in this format:

url|descriptions

Do you want direct to join page links? No popups? Random tour? hehehe Decisions, decisions.....I need your assistance!

Originally posted by TopBucksTrixxxia
    Ok...just so everything is done correctly You want static galleries & in this format:

url|descriptions

Do you want direct to join page links? No popups? Random tour? hehehe Decisions, decisions.....I need your assistance!
    He he.

Good questions :-)

yep url | descriptions - pics and movie gals same format.

Popups are fine if we get credit and straight to site works for me :-)

Thanks