Thread: Can't Legally Marry but...

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Can't Legally Marry but...

I couldn't resist. I got this email today and it accidentally got opened, normally it would go in the trash but it struck my funny bone a bit and also the irony of it all just struck me as something I wanted to share.

I mean there is a huge battle in the current USA about gays not being allowed to marry, the basic argument being of course that it undermines the traditional values and meaning of marraige as supposedly proclaimed by God... right? So we can't marry but...

(from the email)
    RE: You are about to become an ordained minister Become a legally ordained minister within 48 hours As a minister, you will be authorized to perform the rites and ceremonies of the church!

Perform Weddings, Funerals, and Perform Baptisms Forgiveness of Sins and Visit Correctional Facilities

Want to open a church?
    Check out Ministry in a Box

===
    So uh, anyone can be a Minister and even open a church but us queers can't marry? Like uh.. which makes more of a mockery of the so called institute of marraige, me marrying someone I love who is also a guy or me performing the ceremony and having my own church without knowing diddly about religion?

:wacko:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha...

Im actually a legally ordained minister as of last week i did it all online and it was free to do LOL

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Lee
    Haha...

Im actually a legally ordained minister as of last week i did it all online and it was free to do LOL

Regards,

Lee
    The Gospel according to Lee. The world is not ready for that.

CA

Jasun
    I'm a legally ordained minister, too. It was some website I found a few years back, and me and my freinds all became ministers.

And I'm STILL not allowed in a Baptist Church after that little misunderstanding with the garden hose on mass Baptism day. Some people carry a grudge forever.

Rainbo1956

Re: Can't Legally Marry but...

(from the email)
    RE: You are about to become an ordained minister Become a legally ordained minister within 48 hours As a minister, you will be authorized to perform the rites and ceremonies of the church!

Perform Weddings, Funerals, and Perform Baptisms Forgiveness of Sins and Visit Correctional Facilities

Want to open a church?
    Check out Ministry in a Box

:wacko:
    Ummm, what's the url? I wanna go there and become an ordained minister!

I'll start a chruch and call it "The Holy Church Of Heavenly Eruption"

Naturally, I'll be excepting donations. I'll need lots of nice bling to wear while I give my seman...er, I mean sermon :shifty: hehe

But seriously, I do find it interesting that my sister is an ordained minister too.
    She IS more qualified then most to be someone's spiritual advisor....but, the whole thing is rather bizar

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The url was actually posted in the Gay Webmaster Fun forum in the thread about the 'one thing everyone should do in their life'

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    Lee couldn't find the url in that thread. Could you re post it. I'm curious to see what it is all about.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    sorry i can't find it, turfed the email...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online