Thread: Internext Hotel Wi-Fi?

desslock

Internext Hotel Wi-Fi?

Hey there:

Well I just booked my room at the Westin in Hollywood FL. I asked the reservationist on the telephone if the rooms had internet access, wi-fi or what....

She looked and said that they had nothing. Is that true? Can anyone corrobate this claim? I guess if not I won't even bother bringing my laptop.

Hell, the Quality Inn in Victoria Texas has Wi-Fi for all the rooms.

Steve

BDBionic
    they have broadband in the rooms. gotta plug yourself in to the wall so be sure your machine's ready for ethernet.

it's like 10 bucks a day or somethin or other.

and be sure your antivirus software is up to date because their network has to be the most virus-laden, corrupted and dirty network i've ever plugged in to.

desslock
    ah great! Thanks!

Steve

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Hmmmmmm.

My understanding was that they truned off the broadband for the conference duration and you had to use the business center.....

Looks like modem AND network connectiosn go into the laptop case.

:biker:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Last year they had broadband on in the rooms for like 10 a day. I hope this year is the same deal. If you want to hook up more than one computer in your room bring a router and make sure you don't put in your credit card info after everything is hooked up. We did that mistake last year and had alot of problems getting both our computers online at the same time.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    A lot of the reception staff dont know their ass from their elbow when it comes to whats actually in the rooms $0.02

Regards,

Lee