Thread: What an amazing host I have ...not spam

Dzinerbear

What an amazing host I have ...not spam

Hi all,

I changed hosting companies over the weekend. My very cheap hosting company was alright for when I started out over a year ago. But lately it seems that everything I want to get involved in is more complicated. And I've been finding more and more that this cheap host is cheap for a reason. They're lacking on the customer service side. Everything I need help with they tell me that they'll have to bill me extra for the help.

I approached Luke of Chili Host on Friday about moving my sites. This was not an easy decision for me. I'm a total and utter spaz when it comes to anything technological. Luke and I set up an ICQ session for Saturday night to hammer out what I needed.

Luke has been a complete prince. He has held my hand through the whole process and put up with my silly questions and never made me feel like I was stupid.

The hosting was set up half an hour after we spoke on ICQ. And I woke Sunday morning to find an e-mail from Luke telling me that, while I slept, he completed a server to server transfer of my sites. That's seven domains and close to 200 galleries. I didn't have a second of down time.

Today, he went above and beyond the call of duty and helped me get a troublesome link list script installed.

In a business full of people telling you what you want to hear, it's a pure pleasure to deal with someone as honest and helpful as Luke as been. If you're looking for a class A hosting outfit, give him a call. (He's got a link at the bottom of this page.)

And Luke, thank you so more for making this experience stress-free and truly simple and easy.

Cheers
    Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ive heard nothing but good news about http://www.chilihost.com too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    Great to hear of another satisfied customer. Job well done Luke.

I keep telling everyone - he's absolutely the best in providing customer service~!!! His attention to detail and patience with his cients is beyond mere words, you simply have to experience it for yourself.

Aww, shucks! Thanks guys for the nice words

cheers,
    Luke