Thread: tell me about EU processing

Dawgy

tell me about EU processing

what are the options?
    regulations?
    etc...

ccbill, ibill... merchant acct... what else?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Do a search on the forums for 'billing' there was a series of articles in the Articles + Tutorials section i wrote early last year about all the different billing options available to webmasters for international traffic.

You might also want to do a search on 'translate' or 'translation' there was a couple of articles about that to where i mentioned billing in them too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh and make sure you head on over to http://www.europeanwebmasters.com too there are some additional articles over there that i havent had a chance to put on GWW yet as well as some resources that should be able to help you out

Oh yeah, you may also want to check out http://www.foreignresources.com to, not much on there right now but again there are a couple of articles in the resources section of that site

Regards,

Lee

ibill_eu
    I am more than happy to help you out. hit me up with all your questions: icq 202740086

funkydrummer
    Hi-
    If you have any questions regarding iBill's EU processing solution, please contact me. I will be at Internext from Thurs-Sunday. If you are there, stop by the booth.:chef:

Dawgy, its as simple as this:
    1) set up your EU presence
    2) once you have your corporation setup go to ccbilleu or ibilleu and fill out the online application with your rego# and EU address

DONE!!!

If you need any help let me know, I have helped others do this before

cheers,
    LUke

ibill_eu
    Whats happenin Luke? How have you been? This is dan... Just wanted to see whats new.. talk to you later