Thread: For Those Of You Not Going To Internext...

Ounique

For Those Of You Not Going To Internext...

Whatcha doin' this weekend? My sister is in town, appropriately enough for Friday the 13th. She's not the most pleasant creature to be around, so it should be quite a weekend. Hoo-rah. :bomb:

Soooo, what are the rest of you doing?

studpuppy
    When are you going to add new sets? Nothing yet this month - ?????

Ounique
    Originally posted by studpuppy
    When are you going to add new sets? Nothing yet this month - ?????
    We have put a hold on new content for a few weeks while we double check all of our 2257 information. We should have a new update in about three weeks. In the meantime, we are having a sale, so you still might want to check the site out.

Thanks for asking.

studpuppy
    That's why you're the number one content provider as far as I am concerned.

I see some other companies will go out of business as they either don't want to provide the info due being a foreign company, are too lazy to do it, or just can't provide it due to not having it. We have always questioned foreign providers, especially of Eastern European twink content, as they always stated to list them as the 2257 record custodian. Well those wise webmasters realize that Uncle Sam isn't going to be knocking on their door but OURS!

Keep up the excellent job and will be anxiously awaiting the next update.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Don is the PimpMaster of content! You didn't know that? :specs:

I will be catching up on things for not working for 2 days!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Pimpmaster? Gee, I thought he was the Godfather of content... always making offers one couldn't refuse... <g>

as for the weekend, catching up with my sweetie who gets back in 40 minutes from being in Toronto for the last 9 blasted sleepless days & nights...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

AusCoding Allan
    And I will be spending the weekend at work ironing out bugs in our new computer system - YAY! j/k

Most of them are fixed now but still got those li'l irritating glitches to be fixed.

I'm also working on stuff for an important person I know

Cheers,

Allan

robin
    Hmmm well so far this weekend I went to dinner with some friends that my partner and I haven't seen in over a year. It was nice to see their new house that they're building in the country.

As it turned out this couple were also using the occassion to remember the raising of the Berlin Wall and the supsequent fall of the wall. Facinating stories they had to share. Great evening of friends, food and wine.

I took the week off, my partner & I went to Sydney and did loads of shopping, eating and drinking. It was good fun.

cheers,
    Luke

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    I took the week off, my partner & I went to Sydney and did loads of shopping, eating and drinking. It was good fun.

cheers,
    Luke
    And you didn't think to let me know that you were coming so we could catch up. LOL

Hit me up next time you're coming to visit

Cheers,

Allan

D'oh!!! sorry, mate, I did not even think about meeting up...it was actually a bit of a last minute get-away, just to take a bit of a break so I wouldn't be too jealous of those in Florida. Next time, for sure!

cheers,
    Luke

AusCoding Allan
    LOL - I'll look forward to it

Cheers,

Allan