Thread: Seeking daily TGP galleries submission lists

Dravyk

Seeking daily TGP galleries submission lists

Looking for a list of real, non-FHGs TGP galleries from actual webmasters (not sponsors) that can be "scooped up" in a single copy and then plunked down into a TGP. Especially if the galleries list rejuvenates daily. Just to be clear, these would be submits to add into a TGP.

Basically what I am thinking of is on the line of the XBiz Gallery Booster. A very nice tool, and one I already utilize, however there must be others around I'm not aware of. (Afterall, when is there ever one of anything in this industry?)

Anyways like to know where they are. Especially those that do it by niche. I am especially looking for gay galleries -- whether they be a part of another niche list that includes gay, or if there is a gay-only list. (And if there isn't, maybe I've just given someone here an idea? hehe) Thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Harry shoot me an email dude i have a list of around 5000 (give or take) where all you will need to do is S+R the affiliate ID

Regards,

Lee

Dravyk
    I'll be hitting you up shortly, Lee.

Depending on what you're willing to list, or add a section for ... you can pick up thousands of galleries that are built to the tgp2 regulations here, and they aren't sponsor hosted: TGP Galleries

Dravyk
    Thanks, Bec, I'll look into that shortly.

Hey Lee, I wrote you about a week and a half ago, let's see, yep on the 17th at your Mindspring addy that I have, but still waiting on a reply from you, so I'm guessing it got lost or something. I hear Mindspring is now so over filtering their in boxes before sending the mails to users that most customers there aren't getting 90% of their legit emails -- the idiots. Anyhow, bro, do you have a better E to reach you at? Or maybe you can hit me up at dravyk at dirtygloves dot com. Thanks!

Hmm stupid Mindspring.

Ill shoot you a msg later today Dravyk :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Dravyk
    Lee, where are ya?

Dravyk
    bump

Dravyk,

Im just putting together a couple of things as soon as its finished ill shoot you an ICQ bro i havent forgotten about ya

Regards,

Lee

Dravyk
    Ok, thanks, bro!