Thread: OH! Those Greek divers!

Xstr8guy

OH! Those Greek divers!

Did anyone else see the Synchronized Spring Board competition? Those Greek guys were packing those Speedos! Mmmmm

Oh... and they won the gold, too.

Xstr8guy
    Oops! Can someone move this to the Webmaster Fun forum? I always forget about that forum. :wacko: :mental: :err:

Scorpio
    I have to say i haven't followed the Olympics at all
    I really should take a peek sometimes

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: OH! Those Greek divers!

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Did anyone else see the Synchronized Spring Board competition? Those Greek guys were packing those Speedos! Mmmmm

Oh... and they won the gold, too.
    Oh yes! Dude that was the first event I got to see. At first, I was waiting for something to pop out.

All the men had something to share at that event LOL
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

BDBionic
    I didn't see them but goddamn Michael Phelps is hot.
    None of my friends think he is. I'm the only one. They all say he's too goofy lookin. But I love that goofy-ish look. It gets me goin! RAWR!

Jasun
    yeah, but he listens to rap... which just kills it for me... but having those longer than normal arms wrapped around you twice? I'd be willing...

desslock
    I've been watching the Olympics all week. The diving is fun - heck most of the events are hot.
    Although Phelps has a flat ass - which is potentially the kiss of death in my book. Keep an eye on the gymnastics guys.

It's great because NBC is spreading out the coverage into a virtually multiple 24 hour spread of coverage. I watched soccer and boxeo on Univision, plus they have lots of coverage on MSNBC, CNBC and even Bravo and USA.