Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Internext Shout Outs

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

My Internext Shout Outs

Okay this is going to be a long one despite the fact that a lot of people never actually made it to the Florida Internext Expo this year because of Charley and cancelled flights etc etc there were still so many new and old friends at the show if i miss any of you off this list i am truly sorry and it genuinely isnt being done deliberately so here goes..

Bill, Steve, Lisa, Ray, Max, Ben, Ryan and Jeff A.K.A The BadPuppy crew, was an absolute pleasure getting to know you guys and gals better before and during this show. Next dinner is definately on us

Lee - You are now my official tradeshow Lesbi-Dyke for the next 100 years thank you SO MUCH my friend. Ill bug you on ICQ next week about that stuff hehe.

Pierre - Even though we didnt spend much time with you it was great seeing you again and hopefully youll have Dan in tow for Vegas.

Quentin, Jen, Kevin (Topbucks Crew) always good seeing you folks!

Patrick (CCBill) as always gorgeous im am truly honoured to call you a friend, nothing else needs to be said.

Bishop, Darren, Cynthia, April, Brad, Scott and Mitch A.K.A The AEBN gang, i am so glad we got to continue our friendships from Vegas and am looking forward to seeing you all th next show.

Harlan, Rainey, Joe, David (Pride Bucks) it is ALWAYS a pleasure to see and spend time with you girls

Tony, Scott, Buzz (Traffic Dude) words simply cannot express how much we enjoy your company!!!

Aly (Python) DAAARRRRRRLING!

Morgan, Tim, Nate A.K.A The Cybersocket Crew, Its always a fun time when you guys are around and im happy to call you my friends.

Tim, Holly, Reena, Dave A.K.A The Naked Sword crew, its always a pleasure spending any amount of time with you guys and even if Tim was rather drunk the first night we saw him we still had a great evening and Tim, i have one thing to say... Straight Boy Get Out LOL

Kathi, Andrew (Vooman) Tony (SweetT), i can honestly say that i do not recall a single time we have spent time together that both Gary and I havent had a great time. We are proud to call all three of you our friends.

Andy + Rob (Dick Mag) glad we spent a few moments talking on the coach ride home from the Cybersocket club.

Billy, MikeAI + Luke (Purecash) I can honestly say, the highlight of the entire show was the Bellyflop contest, not only did i get to kiss juicy but even after being so adamant you werent going in the water Billy you still got a little moist Seriously i cant wait until next years flop contest it was an absolute blast!

Peaches, thank you so much for filling out my Bellyflop form.. if you hadnt done it i wouldn have had such a great time at the contest [smooches]

Richard (bangwang) its always great seeing you my friend.

Lensman Now im unbanned on GFY thanks to that 'juicy' kiss ill see you shortly

Juicy, you my friend are one of the bravest and funniest guys i have met in a long time and you earnt a lot more respect from me at the bellyflop contest. Seriously man if there is ever anything i can help you with you just have to ask :thumbsup:

123Jasun - Im glad we got to see you in your white swim trunks and spent a great evening with you wining + dining in the room afterwards

Bec + Che, you two ladies were great fun to hang with even though we never spent as much time as we would have liked with each other, at the next show we promise to have some quality time with you!

Dawgy im so glad we actually got to spend some quality time with you this show, lets do breakfast again in Vegas!

Simple, as always my friend anything you need you know how to reach me and thanks for that hookup on the first night

Brian (Pistol Media) What can i say, lovely accent to go with a loely body and personality.

Mark Tiarra, i dont quite know how it happened but every time Gary, Chris or I turned around you were just there LOL

Desslock, good seeing you again always a pleasure

Lavender Lounge (Mark) even though you didnt have your camera with you this show im almost positive we are going to see some great pics.

YNOTBob - Its always a pleasure groping you and thats all im saying haha

Tina (Video Secrets) you always look good no matter what you are wearing - how the hell do you do it girl?

D-Man, im glad we got the chance to meet and remember one thing, if you EVER need help busting Darren Austins balls, im only an email or icq away!

Tala - Magellan circumsized the earth in a 100ft clipper - enough said LOL

BigAsMoe - You my friend are one fucking funny guy and congratulations on the win!

Joesho, a pleasure finally getting to meet you after so long of hearing about you.

Michael (XOnDemand) Was a pleasure meeting you and im looking forward to seeing you post a little more around these parts.

Buck Angel + Kitty was a pleasure meeting both of you finally i see a very good friendship building between us and thank you so much for the t-shirt!

Mark (Intense Cash) looking forward to seeing you again in Vegas my friend.

Ken + Reddd im so glad we finally got to spend some quality time with you guys and has Shok found out yet?

Poppy - lets talk once you are settled back in stud.

Gretchen + Lori, you are my two favorite Xbiz people in the entire world

Jaon (ASACP) even though i couldnt get you drunk at this show you had better watch out in Vegas because i WILL be getting you absolutely wasted.

Craig + Dwayne (Mansites) its always good groping you Dwayne and Craig ill save your grope for Vegas.

Tonda - you want talent hon ill find you talent LOL See you in vegas gorgeous.

Damn thats a long list and i just know i have forgotten a heap of people.

For those of you we didnt have the pleasure of meeting in Florida we will see you in Las Vegas.

Regards,

Lee

purecash-billy

Re: My Internext Shout Outs

Originally posted by Lee
    Billy, MikeAI + Luke (Purecash) I can honestly say, the highlight of the entire show was the Bellyflop contest, not only did i get to kiss juicy but even after being so adamant you werent going in the water Billy you still got a little moist Seriously i cant wait until next years flop contest it was an absolute blast!

Peaches, thank you so much for filling out my Bellyflop form.. if you hadnt done it i wouldn have had such a great time at the contest [smooches]
    Hey Lee.... bet you wonder how I found my way here : )

Thanks again to you and Gary Alan for making the event better then we thought it could have been... you know one thing that was observed by a lot of the people who attended it ???

This was one of the first events that included gay and straight webmasters both participating and watching I am glad to have been a part of it, I think we should talk about doing more together, hit me up when you have a chance : )

And I do mean on ICQ or AIM : )

Re: Re: My Internext Shout Outs

Originally posted by purecash-billy
    Hey Lee.... bet you wonder how I found my way here : )

Thanks again to you and Gary Alan for making the event better then we thought it could have been... you know one thing that was observed by a lot of the people who attended it ???

This was one of the first events that included gay and straight webmasters both participating and watching I am glad to have been a part of it, I think we should talk about doing more together, hit me up when you have a chance : )

And I do mean on ICQ or AIM : )
    Dude how could we not have been a part of it? I mean seriously after the whole 4 cocks incident and all

Oh and i agree about the whole gay / str8 divide thing at the show we actually have some stuff planned for Vegas so Gary or I will hit you up later this week or early next week once you have settled back into things dude.

Again though, thank you the both of us had a great time thanks to you guys.

Regards,

Lee

purecash-billy
    I agree we should talk.. especially about Vegas !!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    DUDE!

Billy I had a great fucking time! Drunk or not! Funny thing is the moment I hit the water the first time I sobered up pretty fucking fast! LMAOPIP

And I have to say, man, I agree with you. That was a show first having both the straight and gay communities together like that. I'm proud to have been a part of that with you.

Uh oh! I have to go nurse my Belly Flop injury ROFLMAOPIP

And thank you for my beads! I'll have to get a pic posted of my new fashion accessory soon LOL

Love you man!

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Dawgy
    yah breakfast was nice. glad to meet everyone that i hadnt yet.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    It was so great spending time with all of you, Lee, Gary and Chris!
    Greet finally getting to meet Bec and Che, TopBucks Lee and of course Bell.

I'm going to try to cover a whole bunch in one breathe then I have an excuse for anytone my brain left out at this still fogged over moment: Craig, Dwayne, Hank and Kevin from ManSites, AEBN's Darren &
    Aly Darlin - what a marvelous dinner companion, THe Naked Sword's
    Tim, Holly, Reena, Dave; Morgan, Tim, Nate and Jake from CyberSocket, we were thrilled to sponsors to, as always, a round of grteat parties; 123Jasun - what an awesome guy and a great neighbor on the show floor, Dawgy, long may you WOOF, Bionic Brian, Dresslock, Pistol Media Brian, Lavendar Lounge Mark! Was just a blast.

I apologize to anyone left out but can't wait to see you all again in Vegas!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Ditto to harlan. Thanks to Chris-alan for pimping the circlejerkboys t-shirts. I'm sure you'll be back up to 100% in no time when you get back to amish land

SlickCash Mario
    Lee- I can't believe you forgot your fellow belly flopper - next year it's all over - I'm bringing that championship home. It was a blast hanging with you guys! Cheers!

Haha shit dude sorry.

Was great hanging with you too next year ill have a book open for the belly flop contest

So will we be seeing you in Vegas? If so when we going to talk about that sponsorship stuff i gave you

Regards,

Lee

SlickCash Mario
    Originally posted by Lee
    Haha shit dude sorry.

Was great hanging with you too next year ill have a book open for the belly flop contest

So will we be seeing you in Vegas? If so when we going to talk about that sponsorship stuff i gave you

Regards,

Lee
    For sure - I will get that into the right hands for you and I we will definitely be there in Vegas partying it up again! I just added you to my ICQ -so hit me up anytime!

mikexod

Re: My Internext Shout Outs

Originally posted by Lee

Michael (XOnDemand) Was a pleasure meeting you and im looking forward to seeing you post a little more around these parts.
    It was a pleasure meeting you guys (Lee, Gary, Chris). You are definitely one of the funniest people, I've ever met.
    Lee congrats on being unbanned from GFY.

I'll see you in Vegas.:thumbsup:

Re: Re: My Internext Shout Outs

Originally posted by mikexod
    It was a pleasure meeting you guys (Lee, Gary, Chris). You are definitely one of the funniest people, I've ever met.
    Lee congrats on being unbanned from GFY.

I'll see you in Vegas.:thumbsup:
    Haha thanks man Vegas is going to rock :thumbsup:

In fact let me shoot you over some info quickly lets see if we can work together a little closer for the Vegas show

Regards,

Lee

mikexod
    I'll be checking my email.

Thanks Lee.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Great to meet you too Lee and the crew, I had a great time chatting with you guys. See you in Vegas.

Mark
    Last edited by IntenseCash.com; 08-17-2004 at 03:33 PM.
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!