Thread: Back from Florida

BDBionic

Big Grin Back from Florida

Ah... no more humidity!

To all I saw in Hollywood - and you know who you are - great seein' ya!

I had a blast this year. I definitely am stoked to have gone and seen everyone, solidified existing business relationships, made new ones, as well as done the same with friendships.

The show was a total blast. But an ultra special thank you goes out to Craig @ Mansites. Always a stand up guy and one of my favorite people to come across and spend time with at any show/event.

Craig got me a stripper boy (my favorite one at the place!) at the Boardwalk Bar who took me in to the back and gave me a lengthy lapdance 8)

And later on in the night, the stripper boy came back to me and was like "Let's go again!" and comped me an even longer, naughtier lapdance!
    And he wasn't done! He came back yet again later in the night and was like "I missed ya! Let's go again!"

So, Craig, thanks for the 3 lapdances! haha. Without going in to detail... I was a bad, bad boy! But it was oh so good!

I know that if I go through and list everyone I was thrilled to see and meet I'd surely end up missing a name on accident and don't wanna do that so I'll skip the list and just say I'm lookin' forward to the next time we get to chill!

:groovy:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Brian!!!!

As always it was great seeing you!

NOW I know why your typical adorable mischievious grin was wider and brighter! :devil:

You go gurl!

I'm happy to see you're home safe and sound. Have sweet dreams tonight
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Brian....

Was great to see as always. After reading that post of your "Tug-for-a-Twenty Trifecta," unlike Vegas, I don't have to wonder who had the wet spot this time! (and I;m not talking about the requite pit stains from the Florida humidity...I saw the dress shields in your purse)
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

desslock
    I would have significant problems getting work done there, if I lived in the south Florida metropolitan area. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

And I saw a lot of green grass there.

desslock
    Actually

I had a great time meeting all you folks as well. I'm still realtively new to the entire adult webmaster phenomonon, so it is great getting to meet people in person and socialize.

I guess I need to change my avatar to my face or something, cause meeting me was sometimes confusing.

I learned at the Phoenix Forum - those things are a great place to make business contacts for your sites. In fact I'm just going to have to break down and make more sites so I can accomodate all you darn content providers.

Steve

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Yeah. Nice to be back in L.A. where it's nice and cool. ;-)

Had a great time in Florida and the show was actually better than I expected. I wasn't able to go to Boardwalk but I can see that Brian had a GREAT time! -- Always good seeing you Bri.

I *did*, however, get to make it to the farewell party and had a chance to meet with several of you. Great turnout for that party this year. It was a great mix of people. Special thanks to the team at CyberSocket for putting that together. Nice seeing you Gary Alan, Harlan, Bec, Morgan, Tony, PBJ, and... yikes! Too many to name!

So... after being in the Florida humidity for a while, I'm in town for a few days and off to one of the driest places in North America, Black Rock City. Anyone from this board going to the Playa this year?
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Rand...was so great to see you as well! That mega-whatt smile lights up any room! Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Chris Alan
    Brian, its always a pleasure to see you. Had a great time chatting with you, at least you didn't follow me around like you did in Pheonix. Maybe that was a bad thing. Anyway always love seeing that great smile.

CA

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Brian i never did get to see that cock ring you were sporting

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hey Brian is was great hanging out with you. Can you shoot me an icq or email when you get a chance. I need to chat with you about search engine stuff.

Thanks,
    Mark Erickson
    icq - 191604661
    admin@blumedia.com
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!