Thread: Gay Webmaster Bash - Las Vegas 2005

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Gay Webmaster Bash - Las Vegas 2005

Just wanted to give a quick heads up to those companies who are looking to sponsor something during Vegas for webmasters marketing to gay adult surfers.
    Gary-Alan and Myself are currently finalizing our plans for 3 days of events including 3 afterhour suites during the show.

If anyone would like to get more information on showcasing your company at the Gay Webmaster Bash events please feel free to shoot me an email at lee@gamediacorp.com and i will send you over a media kit.

The Gay Webmaster Bash is going to have several formats including invite only meals as well as open after hour suites which will coincide with those being organized by Cybersocket.

If you are wanting some additional exposure in the gay webmaster community the Gay Webmaster Bash is going to be THE place for your company to be seen :thumbsup:

There are a limited amount of placements to sponsor these events and we have already received a lot of interest in the sponsorship levels so please if you are interested book early as we will not be able to allocate additional sponsorship options once the ten have been booked.

I look forward to hearing from you about the Gay Webmaster Bash and hope that we can work together to make this event one of the best for both gay and straight webmasters alike.

Regards,

Lee

Patrick
    Count me in...........

You got it Pat :thumbsup:

We are actually awaiting final confirmation from the restaurants and hotel about the itinerary of the 3 days of events so ill be calling you next week sometime with that information

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    heya when you say "coincide" do you mean like... at the same time as? or immediately after?

like after parties to the Cybersocket ones?

After the Cybersocket ones end at 11pm of course :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    awesome. i'm stoked someones finally lookin to throw some official and organized parties then! i hate it when the Cybersocket ones end at 10-11 and everyones scramblin' round tryin to figure out what to do haha. no one goes to bed before 5am at these things anyways so ya gotta keep the parties comin!

Dawgy
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    i hate it when the Cybersocket ones end at 10-11 and everyones scramblin' round tryin to figure out what to do
    you've obviously never been to my room after a CS party

princess
    Gosh I hope I get a invite to this one. It'd be my first party of this type in the 4 and a half years I've been in the business..

Sad huh?

Marsha hon how could you NOT get invited?

You know Gary, Chris and I love you to bits

Regards,

Lee