Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Boy Darren

Chris Alan

Pretty Boy Darren

Hey Stud, its was awesome seeing you at Internext. The time we spent together was fab. Hope to see you in Vegas.

You'll always be my Boo,
    Chris

Darren Austin
    Chris ,
    you are too funny. I think that last time I saw you you were at 95% str8 . Well I think that since has gone down to 50% str8.

It was so awesome to see you,Gary, and lee again!
    Everyone who I met what a pleasure. As I was writing this I was thinking about naming everyone but I learned not to do that because you will forget someone and that would not be a smart thing to do .
    So many amazing people and warm smiles. You guys make being in the BIZ so worth it!!!!!
    ALL Of you and to those who post on this board and to those who don't but we still love!!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Was great seeing you again to babe

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Not to worry, anyone...

Maybe next time, just for Chris, we'll make a shirt that has % of straight in a magic slate so we can adjust the numbers perpetually
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Darren Austin
    Harlan , I think that is a WONDERFUL idea.

I will be working on this with you for the next show!!

Jason
    just give him an etch-a-sketch so every time he gets "all shook up" it will just erase and start from zero...

TheLegacy
    Darren has more than once shown his true caring nature and that is why he is one of my best friends and someone that I can cry on his shoulder, not too mention other bodily fluids on his shoulder too

Love you guy

Diva_Stroke4U
    It was great to finally meet some of the people who post here.

I hope everyone had a great show.

Diva

Darren Austin
    Divae
    I had no idea how FREAKING FUNNY YOU WERE , YOU ROCK!!

twinkley
    w00t! w00t!

TWINKLEY IS BACK!

Mwahahahaahaha

Darren - my sweetest diva! LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for not holding my terrible night over me I felt terrible ... I DO owe you one It was fabulous to see you sweetie!

Harlan - you are just TOO CUTE! Every time I see you I just wanna ... well, you prolly dont want to know what, suffice it to say it would prolly gross you out

123 Jason - it was a PLEASURE meeting you! As always, too many people, not enough time, but expect to hear from me in email and icq ... you are just tooo good to let get away!

Chris Alan - great seeing you sweetie! Has anyone thought about a self-adjusting gay-o-meter so no one has to manually (cough cough) adjust? hehehehehehe

Gary-Alan - SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH! You are still just the nicest sweetest damn person I know.... I dont know how you do it, but you just radiate goodness!

Lee - MY FAVORITE WHORE!!! kisses smooches love and hugs - as always, its fantastic hanging out with you!

I swear (as long as you keep spamming me, i feel unloved if you dont) that I will be over here posting more ofter!

Time to get back to those follow ups!

twinkley

PS - DIVA!!! I never got to see you in that bikini Hopefully someone took pictures!! hehehehe Great seein ya honey!~!

Poppy
    Pretty Boy Darren, The whole GWW Crew, Harlan (Thanks for the Bloody Mary's), Rainey and anyone else I may have forgotten over here...

IT WAS GREAT SEEING ALL OF YOU IN MIAMI!!!

Sorry for the caps.

Poppy

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Twinkley....my goodness darlin', you are making me blush and speaking of cute, I love the new 'do!

Poppy...you little spitfire...next time I'll make sure you get enough Bloody Mary's in you so you are calling me Papí
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Poppy
    ROTHFLMAO!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Always good to see you Darren. We need to hangout more next time.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Harlan
    Twinkley....my goodness darlin', you are making me blush and speaking of cute, I love the new 'do!

Poppy...you little spitfire...next time I'll make sure you get enough Bloody Mary's in you so you are calling me Papí
    Harlan you've done it again! Used the the perfect word to describes Poppy...

Spitfire!

I LOVE IT!

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!