On September 29, 2004 our very own 123Jason will be Steppin’ Out.

Jason will be participating in the Steppin’ Out walk in Detroit. The event will help raise funds fight against AIDS and the struggle to improve the quality of life for all those who are infected and affected by HIV.

Steppin' Out has been fundraising for years. The funds go toward a diverse portfolio of HIV/AIDS organizations and support everything from education/prevention to research to support groups to case/social work organizations just to name a few.

Donation should be made payable to:
Steppin' Out "Team 201 - Higher Ground"

And can be Mailed to:
Jason Stuve
19785 W. 12 Mile Rd. #700
Southfield, MI 48076

In Jason’s email he spoke some words to live by. I have to share them:
“Today, I consider myself the luckiest man I know. I have HIV. I also have a man that I love and who loves me in return...without stipulation or condition. I have a family that has stood by me and supported me through every crazy phase of my life and will continue to do so. I have a job that I really enjoy and co-workers who are more than just co-workers, but friends. I have friends and fun. I have good food every day, a warm place to sleep, good medical attention and medicine. My life is a walk in the clouds today. And so that other people may be able to find their cloud to walk on, I'm going to simply walk down the street in Royal Oak Michigan.

Much of what I have is out of the kindness and diligent support of others...it's my turn to give back what I can.”
Many have come together to support our friend already. Let’s continue that support.

Jason is an asset to our professional world on GWW. But more importantly, he is a treasure in our hearts. So let us all come together and share our good fortune with, not only, our community - but let’s share it with 123Jason, as well.

I wish only the best for you, my friend.

Gary-Alan