Thread: If you run a program you really should sign up with stats remote

Marc

If you run a program you really should sign up with stats remote

I know that there are some small program owners here who may never have heard of it.

I just found a fabulous site here on gww and signed up to promote them and the'yre not on stats remote, so im mentioning it here.
    Plus its good publicity for your program because they announce you as a new sponser in ther newsletter.

I dont work for them and im not spamming, hence no link and no ref code. just trying to be helpful.

BDBionic
    Even affiliates - or anyone, really - can suggest to StatsRemote to include programs in their database and system.

If you've signed up for a program that isn't in StatsRemote, go to the StatsRemote message boards and make a post asking for that program to be included.

JB - the owner of StatsRemote - will go and sign up for that affiliate program and then program StatsRemote to include it. Usually within just a couple of days!

Dawgy
    statsremote is badass.

unfortunately there is no mac version.

however, ive installed virtualpc for mac, and run statsremote inside that. its slow, and i cant leave it running, because it bogs down the entire system, however its still faster than checking 50 affiliate programs every day.

BDBionic
    I love it. Probably the best piece of software I've purchased in a long while. 30 bucks a month pays for itself because there are now countless hours out of the week that I no longer have to spend manually checking each sponsor and account and can instead spend actually working.

Making more money rather than using that time to look up money already made.

It's good shit.