Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Has The Best Members Area?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Who Has The Best Members Area?

In your opinion out of all the affiliate programs you currently promote which ones paysites would you say has the best members areas and why?

I have to admit i have been inside a lot of the paysites on the net over the last few years and in all hnesy i couldnt pick a single members area that i liked 100%.

What do you think makes a members area good and, what makes a members area bad in your opinion?

Regards,

Lee

iamkathi
    I'll be more than happy to check out the different members areas for you. Feel free to send me some passwords and I'll get back to you shortly :honest:

Scorpio
    Originally posted by iamkathi
    I'll be more than happy to check out the different members areas for you. Feel free to send me some passwords and I'll get back to you shortly :honest:
    LOL nice try if you think you can get anything from Lee, poor you. LOL

BUt Lee, i agree with you... being a designer, i have access to lots of members area (straight and gay) and that's pretty much bad. I would never stay more than 2 days in a member area, and i'd for sure ask for a refund.

Some have shitty content and shiit layout so those are just gone.
    Some have great content but still shitty design/layout.

Never satisfying.

iamkathi
    I just wanted to see how it would feel to ask for passwords. I get asked all the time and of course... I don't have any.

:angel:

studpuppy
    From a surfer's perspective, I would have to say that Boyfun has the best member's area. It is simple in design, easy to understand and navigate. They update constantly with new galleries and videos. It just has to be the best value for the surfer. That is if you're into twinks and young studs.

I really liked Randy Blues member area .... and I'm rather partial to the one I did for Buck's Transexual-man.com website.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    RB's members area is nice. The Siccash ones are allright too

BDBionic
    I really like BelAmiOnline.com's member's area. Really clean, pretty, smooth and easy. Just like their boys! It's very easy to navigate and just looks good! The entire member's area is so well branded with all of their other material, be it web or video or print. New updates are easy to find, different sections are easy to get to, so forth. Really just about any kind of web content a member wants to access is readily and easily available with one click.

AWOLMarines.com has a really kick ass one as well. That site's appeal is it's very amateur, original, eccentric, unique content. And the member's area is consistent with that... kind of wierd and just goofy at times, but not in a distracting way. Content is also very easy to get to, lot of features well placed and accessible. For a site with hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of videos, they did a great job keeping it from being confusing and making it easy. And the design and military theme throughout is apparent and consistent, but not overdone like so many military sites do.

edk
    For content and really not design I really like
    amateurstraightguys

The guys are hot and they update a couple times a week with new men.

BDBionic
    CorbinFisher.com has a really good design too, I think.
    About as clean and simple as you can get. Very easy to find anything, very hot content, when you log in you can get to any video/pic you want to see in a matter of seconds.

Jasun
    Not to toot my own horn too much, but I've never seen a member's area that's as well designed as laid out as Bedfellow's.

Considering how much content we offer, I'm amazed you can find anything, but the interface is great, There's easy to access help files everywhere, it's always easy to go back to the main page, and the site is arranged in such a way that it's not too overwhelming.

And I'm really not just saying that because I'd get the axe if I didn't.

HAHAHHAA

i couldn't figure out who i forgot last night, but yeah Bedfellow's member are is nice too. What you see in the front is what you get in the back, unlike most other paysites out there

Direct Holly
    LOL I like how everyone voted for their site or one they market... I like Randy Blue and yes I agree Bedfellow does a great job arranging all the content in an easy to find use way.

pridebucks' site at least circlejerkboys is pretty good even though im not a fan of frames, it's rather easy to navigate and all they promice on the front is inside and the guys are hot

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Direct Holly
    LOL I like how everyone voted for their site or one they market... I like Randy Blue and yes I agree Bedfellow does a great job arranging all the content in an easy to find use way.
    I sure as hell don't go runnin' around paying to join other people's sites

unless i work with/market them... i've no clue what's in their members area!