(Cyberspace) - AEBN.net- Adult Entertainment Broadcasting Network Inc., the world’s largest provider of Pay Per View content, has just struck a deal with the world’s largest adult personals site, AdultFriendFinder (AFF) to offer personals through its theaters. This latest addition to the AEBN theater system will bring greater value to affiliates and surfers alike.

“I am happy that AEBN has decided to incorporate the AdultFriendFinder sites into its' Pay-Per-View system. I looked around for the Best-In-Breed of the personals world and AFF is by far the best. Our affiliates will now be able to make extra revenue with a non-competing product. For many of our affiliates, the AEBN Pay-Per-View is most of their page-views. Now they can make more with AEBN with this new partnership. Plus, they gave me free access to AFF and I have already had meaningless relationships with 4 women. Thanks AFF!!!” says Mitch Harper, AEBN’s Director of Internet.

“AEBN is highly respected in the adult video industry and we are thrilled to enter a partnership with them by offering our online personals services,” says Andrew Conru, CEO and founder of the FriendFinder Network, “Their members will now be able to meet more than 11 million online members on AdultFriendFinder. AEBN’s high quality video on demand services is yet another excellent service to offer our members.”

Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, FriendFinder Inc. is the largest global operator of dating and social networking Web sites with a growing network of multicultural and multilingual dating and relationship sites. With an active membership in excess of 20 million and over 62 million registered members since its inception in 1996, FriendFinder Inc. enables members to privately and anonymously meet people with similar interests in a safe, exciting environment. FriendFinder, Inc. also operates Adultfriendfinder, Alto.com, Outpersonals and Lesbianpersonals.

Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Adult Entertainment Broadcasting Network - AEBN.Com- represents over 800 studios and is the world’s original and largest provider of streaming Adult video content: Pay Per View movies, rotating pay-site video feeds and hosted galleries serving over 65 niche categories. AEBN is the Future of Adult Entertainment.

For More Information Contact:
www.aebn.net
affiliates@aebn.net