Thread: your ugas sales/rebills this period...

your ugas sales/rebills this period...

everything was normal for me till this period. i always have sales and rebills - for years! then suddenly this period, nothing. nada. zip. just a few bucks in clicks through. nothing has changed on my sites, and i really mean nothing. i haven't touched them.

is anyone else here either having a normal month (which would mean its a freak thing on my end) or a really bad month?

I have noticed that after a banner June and July, the last 2 weeks have been shit for sales, down approx 25% for me! I am blaming it on the combo of the Olympics and summer holidays. Maybe that is the issue for you too??? I am not sure about UGAS in particular though, and its kinda strange that you are not even seeing the rebills. Maybe someone else who uses UGAS can pop in here and help.

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    My sales have declined quite a bit the last 6 months or so. But I haven't been building as many sites as I used to.

Having said that, my sales the last few periods have surprised me in a good way. This period's sales are below the last few periods, but not terrible... just slow.

Xstr8guy
    Btw... how are your Mancheck sales, basschick? Are you using them, too?

luke - i'm down 100% *LOL* my other sponsors and avs's are down a little, but my ugas has stopped dead, and it's getting plenty of traffic - actually more than usual.

Xstr8guy - no, i'm not using them yet.

Sheepish
    I'm with you, Bass. First time in years that I'm below the minimum cheque sending out - down about 80% :/ Things were really bad for all sponsors that I pushed the first 10 days of the month then bounced back - but not ugas. Not good...

Sheepo

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know what is strange is that i have seen a lot of posts in the last few days asking similar questions about many of the sponsors.

Im wondering if there have been any outside forces that may have affected this?

Regards,

Lee

Sheepish
    Outside forces such as the sponsors having to find a way to pay the bar tab at the recent show?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    and such other outside forces as everyone waking up and realizing there is there there last shot at a summer vacation, getting the kids back to school, school supplies....lots of reasons that traffic is down in general during the last cpl of weeks in August. Personally, can't wait for Labor Day and cooler temperatures to get people back inside with the pants and their wallets out in front of our sites the way it was meant to be!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

none of my other sponsors or avs's are down anywhere near that low. my traffic to the ugas sites is a little higher than usual, including a lot of google listings - so i'm still wondering if there's something going on specific to ugas...