Thread: We need YOUR opinion about our first gay site

AlanM

We need YOUR opinion about our first gay site

We need YOUR opinion about our first gay site
    http://www.gayschief.com/

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Didnt you ask for our advice on this a few weeks ago?

Regards,

Lee

AlanM
    Originally posted by Lee
    Didnt you ask for our advice on this a few weeks ago?

Regards,

Lee
    I just registered here :angel: Will really appreciate any comments cause I don't feel myself as a gay :egg:
    Last edited by AlanM; 08-25-2004 at 05:46 PM.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ah must have been someone else from your program then :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

AlanM
    I am shooting the content for this site and wanna make it more attractive for serfers.

The convert is pretty good, but I am constantly getting complains from webmasters (not from serfers) that I need to add hardcore action (we have just blowjobs) - so I need any gay opinions on it!

Thanks in advance!

the site looks good and if you are marketing it as a bj site than I think its perfectly fine that you only have bj content! It makes it unique and that sells better.

cheers
    Luke

robin
    If it converts good with your visitors -- the people who are actually pulling out the $$$ then it doesn't really matter what "webmasters" say. Within reason of course.

The design is slick, but your text is awkward, and obviously written by someone who doesn't write english as their first language. I'd consider hiring someone to clean that up for you, at least in the tour area.

As to just having blow job content ... that's what the site is about ... don't fret on what other webmasters say about the content. Promoted properly, you'll do very well with a blow job site.

BDBionic
    In my seasoned, professional opinion... that site's kinda hot :eek:
    *puts it on my list of sites to join*

hehehe

For some reason that angle does it for me everytime. Looking down on the guy giving the BJ like that.

As they do on cumonboys.com and boyscasting.com sometimes.

Just something about it. You could have the same guys. Same exact blowjob. Same everything. Except with 2 cameras - one off to the side and at varying angles, and one exclusively from the perspective of the receiver - and the views from the receiver perspective are just hot, hot, hotter. In my humble opinion, at least.

I'd definitely look in to fixing up some of the typos and awkward English. It'll help it look that much better.

But as far as the design goes and the samples of content put forth in the tour, it looks great! Good job!
    Last edited by BDBionic; 08-25-2004 at 09:34 PM.

Dzinerbear
    I know it's a bit late now, but what in the world is a Gay Chief? Language aside, the site is pretty hot.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Takemytaco
    I like the site and the Point of view (pov) but gay style is really Cool I was about To join :high:

edk
    Hi Alan -

I agree the site is very hot and should do well. But as Bec said you need someone like myself to help clean up the translation to english. You just don't need to make the translation and little more crsip but you need to add some " gay american slang" to the text as well.

I am currently assisting with translation with another gay site outside the U.S.

Send me an email if you need some help with this.

eddiekreider