Thread: Where Do You See The Adult Industry Heading

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Where Do You See The Adult Industry Heading

I firmly beleive we are going to see more and more newbies fresh out of kindergarten entering the adult industry over the next 12 months who will see the behavior of those they perceive to be successfull on the various adult message boards and beleive that is the way to make money, thus driving the useless drivel we have all come to expect from many of the once purely business related boards to an all time high.

Whilst at the same time many individuals who are around for the beginning of this newbie exodus will cater to them by creating more and more message forums where they can go to in order to post their whimsical nonsense filled posts.

Many of these clueless newbies will then realize that posting bs on message forums doesnt actually make them as much money as they were initially ideally hoping it would and at that time they will then proceed to create their own site in the form of a 'tgp' beleiving that this is the best method to get traffic to their sponsor.

After several attempts at getting trades to the new concept to them of a 'tgp' in a glimmer of hope to make the said tgp get more than 30 unique hits a day many of these newbies will then resort back to posting on the numerous message forums in order to get paid 2 cents per post by companies who will be happy to pander to the wants of the newbie webmaster whilst branding their companies further into the adult industry.

All the time this is happening many of the new message forums created to fill the need of places to post useless drivel will then start to sell 'advertising' costing in the region of $500 per button because the forum owners will begin to realize that having nothing but useless crap posted on their boards wont get them many serious webmasters helping the rest of their end users.

However, whilst this is going on from the initial spurt of newbies entering the industry those webmasters who know that posting on message forums doesnt make them money will continue to be successfull in their business endeavors and will quietly go back into the 'shadows' of the adult industry laughing at the pityfull attempts being made by the newbies to make money.

Of course with the technological advances that are certain to be made in order to help webmasters lifes much easier with the day-to-day running of their businesses there will also follow many individuals and companies who will start to exploit this even further and offer services such as outsourcing and low cost design, content and, hosting plans which will start an all out price war between the providers of these services.

During this price war retail costs of the services will fall so low that virtually anyone with 2 cents to rub together will be able to start their own paysites with affiliate program and flood the adult industry with below average paysites that trick the surfer into joining them.

From here we will see many of the companies that the adult industry relys on to remain profitable start to levy additional 'charges' to those honest webmasters in order to get good processing.

Several months later after these charges have been announced we will then see more hard times in the adult industry as naysayers start spreading stories of doom and gloom about proposed govermental changes in order to not only line their pockets but also the pockets of their lawyers.

Lather.. Rinse... Repeat.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    This is suppose to be where the industry is headed? I thought we were already here!

susanna
    I think he must be trying to use satire.

of course its all history and Lee you were a part of some of that yourself. LOL You made a few webmaster boards didnt you?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    wow, someone in a bad mood. Some salient points though but its always been this way I think, just that seems more noticeable today as the buying dollar is now so thinly spread out...

I'd also say that as much as this will go on, its the nastiness that is coming with it that maybe perturbs me more. Too much mean spiritness which only seems to be rising.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by susanna
    I think he must be trying to use satire.

of course its all history and Lee you were a part of some of that yourself. LOL You made a few webmaster boards didnt you?
    I made more than a few hon

Thankfully they werent made to pander to the 'anger' crowd. At least not just yet LOL

Regards,

Lee