Thread: What would you want on a law site?

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

What would you want on a law site?

Hi everyone! I am definitely the new face in here, but you may regognize me from Miami~
    I am one of the last honest lawyers. Maybe that is why I am not making a huge income and still drive a pick-up truck ......
    After putting bad guys away for several years, I am now in private practice and taking on adult businesses as clients. I still do a lot of criminal defense, and last week a webmaster got himself into a wee bit of trouble. We decided I would represent him in court if he built a site for my practice. It's a great deal for both of us, but I would like to know--what would you want to see on a lawyer's website???? I am open to put anything on there within reason, but you probably know I can't get real specific on the advice. [some damn lawyer would sue me... :-) ] What would you want to find on this website??

Thanks ahead of time for your input and advice!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The question isnt what WE would want on a law site but what YOU would need on a site to get potential clients.

All you would really need is your contact info and a brief bio.

Regards,

Lee

how about a fixed-price pay-per-incident system where I can pay you for a one-off legal stand on whatever my question is.

cheers,
    Luke

Rainbo1956
    Welcome to GWW!

If it wouldn't be too much upkeep or trouble, how about putting
    some cases (court records) on some pages….like Webmaster bla, bla v Mich

Fascinating reading and can be educating as well (well, a few anyway)
    Aren’t most cases public record?

Some of the more interesting ones would be good to take a look at.
    It’d cover many FAQ’s that adult webmasters might have pertaining to the laws.

And, yes a good bio of you and your practice and contact info.

You’d want webmasters to be able to find you when they're doing a search…that’s why I thought having some of the cases you’ve worked on in your site would be good….gives you more pages and pages pertaining to what someone might type into or are looking for in a search.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Hey there Chad!

I had the pleasure of spending time with Chad (insert your Dangling Chade joke here given the Miami location_______________)

He's a great guy and comes highly recommended.

Chad, I would imagine there a lot of small company who could use some basic counseling in setting up a buiness, the pro and cons of LLC, VS a partnership VS a C or S Corp and the associated tax implications of each. Especially in these days with the Justice Department about to embark on a witch hunt...everyone should give seriously thought to insulating their personal finances from the companies at the least.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Yea, what Harlan said! :yeah:

... now there's a switch LOL

Seriously ... good information on how to setup various types of incorporations, your availability to do that for folks, plus your bio, and what types of services you can provide for an adult webmaster would be good starting points.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Bec
    [B]Yea, what Harlan said! :yeah:

... now there's a switch LOL

QUOTE]

Nice try Bec but you haven't had me switch teams...actually ya might, but I'm Che would beat me up!

OHHHH, not that kinda swtich...now I get it...never mind
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com