Thread: Happy Thursday Evening

desslock

Happy Thursday Evening

Well after working here at home all day on my new underwear site, and then writing a movie review for frisky fans, I was ready to go out. I always look forward to going out Thurday evenings.

The main reason is that I get to see some other humans. Although working from home is very nice, it can definately be isolating. I'll go to Charlies, which is not at all the "hot" or happenin' place to go on Thursdays. They have a drag show, and it's not that crowded. No drink specials either.

However, I like the atmosphere -- you can have a conversation to the bartender, wink at him. (I love a good flirt) You can chat with the other folks, and give dollars to the performers.

So I gave dollars to "Vanessa Williams" who was visiting from San Antonio - plus Jamie Perry too. The place was actually kind of crowded. And this one guy who I've had my eye on for awhile chatted me up -
    ..... Johnny. He's hot.

So will Dess ever end up hitting it?

Socket2Jake
    I need to get out more during the week...although one thing is that I am trying to get away from drinking as much during the weekdays..hmm

:wacko:

desslock
    Good idea. And alcohol / beer is so fattening too. Tough choices in attempting to be social.

Steve

Bruce

party

hey man i love to party , specialy in montreal where i live the gay life here is cool if you are ever looking for a place to meet a cute guy this is a good town..
    brucexxx:thumbsup: