Thread: Time For The Monthly Spam Thread

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Time For The Monthly Spam Thread

So what are you pushing this month?

Got any sweet deals happening that everyone should know about? Then this is the thread to post them in :thumbsup:

Consider this your chance to spam the main forum on GWW although please only post one announcement in this thread

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Here is my spam for the month..

Just wanted to give a quick heads up to those companies who are looking to sponsor something during Vegas for webmasters marketing to gay adult surfers.

Gary-Alan and Myself are currently putting together plans for 3 days of events including 3 afterhour suites during the show.

If anyone would like to get more information on showcasing your company at the Gay Webmaster Bash event please feel free to shoot me an email at lee@gamediacorp.com and i will send you over a media kit.

The Gay Webmaster Bash is going to have several formats including invite only meals as well as open after hour suites which will coincide with those being organized by Cybersocket.

If you are wanting some additional exposure in the gay webmaster community the Gay Webmaster Bash is going to be THE place for your company to be seen :thumbsup:

I look forward to hearing from you about the Gay Webmaster Bash and hope that we can work together to make this event one of the best for both gay and straight webmasters alike.
    Just so you know we currently have 3 of the positions about to be filled which is going to leave the tertiary sponsorship opportunities available as well as one of the main sponsors for all three days of events.

We are going to start pushing the Gay Webmaster Bash heavily within the next 7-10 days so if you are considering sponsorship of an event at the Las Vegas Internext Expo in January now would be the ideal time to request information specifically for the Gay Webmaster Bash

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar

JockCash is giving away a special prize!

JockCash.com Announces Webmaster Appreciation - September 1, 2004

JockCash.com is proud of the success we have had with the launch of our new program. To show appreciation we are launching our monthly Webmaster Appreciation Giveaway, for all of our webmasters!

Beginning September 1st (9-01-2004) JockCash will be giving away a special prize to one of our valued webmasters. A Panasonic SVMP30! This MP3 Player comes with 256MB storage capacity, holding up to 4 hours of music, built-in digital synthesizer FM tuner features direct FM recording capability.

To qualify for the giveaway:
    1. You must be a registered JockCash Program webmaster.
    2. You must generate 10 new sales within the month of September.
    3. The 10 sales must be new sales; rebills are not counted in this offer

A drawing, from all accounts entered, will be held on Friday, October 1st. Our winner will be notified by email, immediately.

To register for your chance to win, visit www.jockcash.com to sign up and retrieve your linking codes.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

BDBionic
    AWOLMarines
    - Excellent conversion, even with no small trial memberships.
    - A real reality site. Hardcore action, genuine, straight US Marines, addictive footage, updated daily.
    - Overall conversion of 1:86
    - 60% of all new signups rebill.
    AWOLMarines is the ultimate reality site. Bobby's Marines has generated a huge cult following of loyal, devoted, eager fans. It WILL convert for you. Give it a shot and you'll see what I mean. It's brand new, it's original, it's exclusive, and it's fuckin' hot.

GearEssentials.com
    - 20% initial payouts
    - 10% for life!
    - 1:112 overall conversion
    GearEssentials cockrings are unique and original, the line or GearEssentials premium, stainless steel cockrings unlike anything else you're offering on your sites - even if you already have a product sponsor. Tap in to a new market and give yourself access to a fresh, unchallenged supplemental revenue source.

The Goo
    Need quick, converting, high quality traffic?
    - 1:125 clickthrus from The Goo convert.
    - 74% of referred members from The Goo bypass trial memberships for long term, higher value memberships.
    - Quality surfers from search engines and bookmarks
    - 1,000,000 monthly impressions available.
    - 1 out of every 3 visits to The Goo result in a clickthru to an advertiser/sponsor
    - Top sponsor currently converts 1:12!

For close to a year, The Goo's surfers have come to trust the site's outbound links, value the presence of the sponsors, and eagerly visit sponsor sites to see what they have to offer. We're offering premium advertising spots for quality sites to occupy, entirely on their own, heavily trafficked and extensively-viewed banner spots on the site.
    Not all inquiries will be considered! Only sites we know will convert off of our traffic will be given the opportunity (not because we're mean or elitist, but because we want you to convert off of our traffic, we want you to make money off of this campaign, and we know what our surfers like. Think your site(s) might do well with the close to 200k unique visitors who come to our site every month? Let us know.

rick
    I just launched my Gay Sex Link Dump today. Still doing last minute tweaking but everything works.

Submit your websites, paysites, TGPs, galleries -- anything you have that is gay and sexual -- and watch the traffic flow.

Evil Chris
    ok Lee... how about this?

Please submit your gay free sites and galleries to: www.somepussy.com

Thanks!

Freshen up those banners with our Back to School Special!

10 or more static banners $7 each
    10 or more animated $15 each

www.eroticbydesign.com

Dzinerbear
    Bear Universe is the web's newest portal to everything that's bear, hairy men, leather, fetish, and kinky.

Submit your free or AVS sites.

If you've got a program you'd like me to promote, drop me a line.

Bear Universe

Cheers
    dzinerbear

naughty_weena

in need of webmaster/designer/developer/cartoonists?

we have a pool of talented and dedicated webmasters, designers, developers, and cartoonists who can produce top quality designs.
    please check out our site: http://xxxoutsourcing.com or hit me up through ICQ for any questions.

Rainbo1956
    As always....can't miss with http://eruptionzone.com/Tour/EruptZone1.html

My affiliates are at about 1:38
    Yes, its true!!!

See my sig