Thread: Webmaster Referrals? How Much Do You Make From Them A Month?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Webmaster Referrals? How Much Do You Make From Them A Month?

Just wondered if you have much luck promoting webmaster referral programs to other webmasters and, if so, roughly how well you do with them on a monthly basis?

Do you have a specific method of marketing wm referral codes or do you just give your link out when asked for it?

Would be interested to in finding out if you had any specific type of marketing tool that you use for the process of getting webmasters to sign up below your referral link and also, are you currently promoting the Stud Money 3-Tier 15% webmaster referral program or not?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    We actually give WM's an extra 10% if they send over other WM's.

They just need to let me know so I can make sure the system credits the reffering WM. :specs:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Ours is a stndard 10% when a webmaster joins using a referral code.

It is valuable as up to 25% of our webmasters are coming through referals and a coupl;e of guys are making quite nice biscuit from their 10%.

:biker:

Dzinerbear
    I make an extra $100-200 monthly on webmaster referrals. (MANcheck pays a buck for every sale a referred webmaster makes for the life of his account, so if you get a good one, it can really add up.)

I occassionally get a bit from Blue Loot, but nothing to get excited about. I am promoting Stud Money, but haven't seen anything yet, but that's more a traffic problem at my end.

I just think having a banner on your site isn't enough. You've got to work with these people, answer their questions and e-mails, and encourage them. This is time consuming, but you never really know when you're talking to someone if they're going to succeed or not. It can also be a crap shoot because they might take the info and sign up later, forgetting to use your account.

If I know a webmaster has signed up under my referral code I would work extra special hard to help them out because, again, you don't know, this webmaster could be bringing you another $200 a month.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

myjah
    I love webmaster refferal money although I have never tried StudMoney. AdultActionCash pays 5% on webmaster referrals for the life of the webmasters account.

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    I make an extra $100-200 monthly on webmaster referrals. (MANcheck pays a buck for every sale a referred webmaster makes for the life of his account, so if you get a good one, it can really add up.)

I occassionally get a bit from Blue Loot, but nothing to get excited about. I am promoting Stud Money, but haven't seen anything yet, but that's more a traffic problem at my end.

I just think having a banner on your site isn't enough. You've got to work with these people, answer their questions and e-mails, and encourage them. This is time consuming, but you never really know when you're talking to someone if they're going to succeed or not. It can also be a crap shoot because they might take the info and sign up later, forgetting to use your account.

If I know a webmaster has signed up under my referral code I would work extra special hard to help them out because, again, you don't know, this webmaster could be bringing you another $200 a month.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    Jesus mate, you have a sensational ethic and attitude and I applaud it.

You always add value when you post and the way you approach business.. well.. many could learn from.

Now to bring it down a peg or 2 :-)

We have just added a feature in our members area for Curious Cash that not only let's you see what webmasters you have referred, but also allows you to access the email addys (WITH data) of EVERY join you send us.

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    We have just added a feature in our members area for Curious Cash that not only let's you see what webmasters you have referred, but also allows you to access the email addys (WITH data) of EVERY join you send us.

Every join? Hmm...either you really really trust your webmasters or you don't care for rebills at all. I think it's cool when affiliate progs show you a list of the usernames of webmasters who have signed up under you. I've been surprised to see how many people use their common forum nicks as usernames, it lets you see who actually reads your posts and takes your advice.

Dzinerbear
    Curious, thanks for the nod. I appreciate it.

I wish I could promote your programs more, but I just don't have the knack for selling twinks and young, smooth guys. So, I'm focusing all of my efforts on the bears these days.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

DigitalJay
    Dzine check out the curiouscash site beasts with boys. It's sort of cross-genre so it might fit in.

Originally posted by DigitalJay
    Every join? Hmm...either you really really trust your webmasters or you don't care for rebills at all. I think it's cool when affiliate progs show you a list of the usernames of webmasters who have signed up under you. I've been surprised to see how many people use their common forum nicks as usernames, it lets you see who actually reads your posts and takes your advice.
    Hey Jay,

Mate, you are one of the people who knows only too well how we treat people.

Our affiliates ARE our business, and we don't just offer the addys, but also REAL assistance in using them (in a compliant fashion) to upsell to other sites in our program.

Remember that mail is not as easy now as it once was, and if you think I have processed some canned meat here, well, your inbox was once full of me long ago in the dark ages :-)

Seriously, it's all part of our business model, treat our affiliates as business partners, and with the respect that goes along with that, and more often than not, it will be returned in kind.

Whether you rack up 100 joins a week or 1 join, everyone is important to me and gets equal shares of my time.

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Curious, thanks for the nod. I appreciate it.

I wish I could promote your programs more, but I just don't have the knack for selling twinks and young, smooth guys. So, I'm focusing all of my efforts on the bears these days.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    No need for Thanks Michael, it was a statement of fact mate :-)

And no problem on all of that, one day we may be able to do things, yopu for me or me for you, but at least everyday we have the friendship we have struck to this point.

WAY more important to me than joins and dollars.