Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Beleive We Just Got An Evacuation Warning

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? I Beleive We Just Got An Evacuation Warning

So we will see you maybe in the morning.

If not it will be after the weekend.

Good luck to everyone with Frances if you are in Florida and have a safe weekend.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Good Luck Guys..
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Good luck too, we'll ride it out at home it seems if not the brother in law or somewhere south

studpuppy
    Good luck guys. Good news for all of us in the Treasure Coast and above as the impact point now is centered at Jupiter Inlet. While the hurricane force winds will still be felt in my area and as it moves through the center of the state, I am quite relieved as of now. Lee, present course would have the storm only as a tropical storm by the time it reaches your area. But caution and preparedness is the rule of thumb.

Damn a storm just started here - nothing to due with the hurricane but if it lasts I will have to be making the final preparations in the rain and wind.

Platinum Doug
    Best wishes to everyone in its path. I've never been through one but they don't look pretty.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    It looks like we won't be dealing with the brunt of the wind and rain if this track stays the same, thankfully. But so many of the news channels down here won't commit because of what happened with Charley.

The county wants us out anyway. We're on a slim portion of the north penninsula, where the Halifax River is less than 200 yards from the Atlantic.

We're finishing up preparations now. This is a first for Lee and I. I'm trying to thnk of this as light as possible. Instead of thinking of evacuating, I'm telling myself we're taking a long weekend with my family LMOAPIP You know what... I think evacuating is a better thought LMAOPIP (don't mind me I'm trying to deal LOL)

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

RainGurl
    i really feel for you guys. better to take higher ground than to try and stick it out. as we all say last month, hurricanes don't always follow a predicted path.

harlan just said he got an evac notice in miaim, so he is heading out as well.

my thoughts are with you all. hang in there.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    same thing here
    they say it's coming but don't know where exactly it can go west or it can go east. reminds me of Floyd it turned at the last minute and grazed the coast hopefully that one will too

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Hey good luck guys.
    I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Glad you're getting out. Stay safe!
    lee
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

Dawgy
    im still sitting here in tampa... havent decided what to do yet. the news isnt really helpful.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Good luck everyone. I hope that somehow the storm lessens or at least misses the state somehow.

TheLegacy
    please take care you guys, love you all

heard cyn, hammer and the YNOT crew are planning on evacuating too and the storm is to hit on friday..

D-man
    good luck Lee and everyone else down there - see Ohio is not looking so bad now -

miamiglen
    Good luck fellow Floridians, "There's no place like home..."

glenmitchell.com :sun:

BigasMoe
    Well I stil ain't leaving. The last few Hurricanes that came through here didn'tdo much or they just went around and that's what's gonna happen this weekend. I plan to get the biggest bottle I can find and have a few while I sit and play my X-Box.:wacko: Yeah I know but I ain't leaving.:pimp: