Thread: Frank from Montreal saying hi

basement

Frank from Montreal saying hi

Hello.
    I am Frank. I live in old Monteal.
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I partner with Basschick on a number of sites and she told me that this is the board with the nicest, kindest people so I thought I should come see for myself. I have been in the internet adult biz nearly four years. I sometimes produce amateur solo content. I am also hoping that someone here will know where there are good places to list a video processing business.I wanted to list on webmaster resource sites, but most don't have a category even close, and I want to get the word out. Thanks all.

hey, frank! glad to see you made it here :-)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hey Frank,

Welcome to the board.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

welcome to the board!

cheers,
    Luke

Chris Alan
    Welcum,welcum, welcum!!!!

CA

Hi Frank and welcome!

While there may not be a specific category, I'd still take the time to find as many webmaster resource sites as I could find and fill out the form to get your url listed for starters.

After that, find a few more good boards to post to, utilize their spam areas to announce your service ... but actually contributing to the respective board will get you known and your sig seen. Helpful people are often rewarded with a steady stream of work and referals, especially if they're found to offer a good service at a good price and are dependable.

basement
    Thanks for the welcome guys and the good advice Bec.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community Frank and thank you Patti for introducing your collegue to us all

Frank, feel free to list your video processing site in our Business Services section of the GWW directory

Whilst its not specific to the type of thing you are looking for, it is a business service so as of this moment in time it would be the ideal place for you to submit your link to on GWW

Again welcome to the community.

Regards,

Lee

Chipmunk
    Hello Frank and welcome to the board!!
    Pull up a chair! Great folks here!

Warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=-